OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Yes, her technique looked so good in the solo this week. I think Nia has a niche for powerful looking dances. She's not a super graceful dancer but boy is she great when given the right choreography. Most of Nia's solos/dances where she is the lead are some of my all time favorites. The slavery one they did in GA, the rosa parks one, the Indian one, and now this Goodbye Maya one. She's so great at telling powerful stories. She has such a quiet but strong presence on stage. But most of the time the group dances are all lyrical or contemporary where she needs to be graceful which I don't think is Nia's strongest asset. I was so happy for her this week!!

To the person talking about Raising Asia - I watched the first episode and decided that that was enough Asia I needed in my life.
I'm not sure what to think of this...

I'm not sure what to think of this...

I couldn't watch it all. Oh my good lawd. 1. Please just stick to dancing and 2. There are certain moves that I don't want to see a six year old performing.

The song reminded me of the songs I hear in a bar while out with my friends. It weirds me out to know that a 1st grader is singing it. Even if it's terribly auto tuned.

I get that she's a great dancer and has a huge personality but why are they trying to make her seem so mature? It's weirder than toddlers in tiaras.

I was annoyed by the sloppy formations of her backup dancers - they are supposed to be pro dancers, they don't know how to dance in a point formation? Lol - or maybe I've just been watching too many cheer routines lately ;)!

I liked Asia's fro hairstyle - her costuming and dancing was fierce - her singing/rapping/lip-synching...not so much.

I was annoyed by the sloppy formations of her backup dancers - they are supposed to be pro dancers, they don't know how to dance in a point formation? Lol - or maybe I've just been watching too many cheer routines lately ;)!

I liked Asia's fro hairstyle - her costuming and dancing was fierce - her singing/rapping/lip-synching...not so much.
YES! LMAO! I was watching the whole time like, "who choreographed this mess?!"

My daughter is watching the most recent DMs episode right now. Why is the little girl on the select team practicing in a Target bikini top (my daughter has the same fringed, purple top)? Lol! Weird.

Okay so I'm trying to catch up because it's been a while. Who's the little girl that Abby's trying to hype like Maddie at the beginning of the episode? And why is she "a little star"?

Last edited:
I think after that dance off, the ALDC should have it's license to teach and perform hip hop (if there was such a thing ;)) permanently revoked. A hefty fine may be in order as well.

I think after that dance off, the ALDC should have it's license to teach and perform hip hop (if there was such a thing ;)) permanently revoked. A hefty fine may be in order as well.

It was like Americas Next Struggle Dance Crew

Stomp the Struggle.

All that hairography.

MAddie was the worst which was hilarious.

Chloe and Nia might be able to be taught...if they get into the hands of a credible hip hop. dance instructor.

And then when they burst out in the group choreography flash mob. Just no. Stop lol

Back