Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
latest

latest

latest

When the heck did Dr. Holly turn into Lynne Spears? I just...not my sweet innocent Nia! Run girl, run!

:deathdrop:

Holly is driving me insane, she is even worse than melissa right now. She seems so desperate to make nia famous it is sad to watch. Yes Abby is crazy , we all know that and she certainly does too, so why would she say she is no Kristi oder Kelly when whatever happens to her daughter is the exact same thing Kristi and Kelly were angry about. She is making herself look absolutely ridiculous
Also Nia is starting to get an attitude i don't like, i think standing up for herself is great but some of her comments are just snippy

I am not the most dance world savvy person on the planet, but is it not considered a huge no-no to give 2 kids the same or similar solos?

Last nights episode - I want to smack myself for still watching. Holly just needs to go - I used to think she was the most normal one and now she is more of a train wreck than Kelly ever was. And the editing - backstage throughout the group number they had Nia in one outfit, then the ALDC dress that the others wore going to the "competition" and then back to the original outfit she was wearing. And how did JoBow get all that crap off herself and out of her hair in time for the group number? The showed an overhead shot of "awards" and there were about 20 kids on stage. It is all so scripted and fake and pathetic, but I am just as pathetic for still watching it!

Last nights episode - I want to smack myself for still watching. Holly just needs to go - I used to think she was the most normal one and now she is more of a train wreck than Kelly ever was. And the editing - backstage throughout the group number they had Nia in one outfit, then the ALDC dress that the others wore going to the "competition" and then back to the original outfit she was wearing. And how did JoBow get all that crap off herself and out of her hair in time for the group number? The showed an overhead shot of "awards" and there were about 20 kids on stage. It is all so scripted and fake and pathetic, but I am just as pathetic for still watching it!

Haha you said exactly what I was thinking! I watched it last night (and last week's episode) and I said literally out loud - WHY am I watching this?? My husband was in the bedroom, I was in the living room - he actually had it on in there also - he was doing some work on his computer, and watching something different, so I was watching tv in the living room for a bit - and I could hear he was watching it - so we are yelling back and forth - why are we watching this train wreck? It is like we couldn't look away. We used to watch it together back when it first started. He is yelling - is the little one still dancing (Mckenzie) I said - yes back row - Why I just didn't get up and go watch with him - I don't know - maybe because I had my son's crazy dog laying on me (that's another story) so we just yelled back and forth. Good times!

From my understanding they travel Friday-Sunday; or, at least, that is the aim. I imagine at this point they all have it set up with the school to do part-time there and not. In FL they have a virtual school you can attend for free that is still public but more like homeschool---Gabi used it, for example; not sure if PA has that type of system.

They do. PA Virtual Academy I think it's called. (Know someone who used it, not on dance moms ) lol

Last edited:
Holly looked pretty in that black hat during the interview.

Something else Must've been said during that fight and it was edited out because nothing about that fight was anything other than the same ole same ole.

I wouldnt seek guidance from Aubrey O'Day to get my dog a career in the business let one my child but that's just me

JoBow is still sickening. I don't know much (anything) about lice but how much down time does treatment for it require? And how did JoBow get lice from the girls if the girls didn't also have lice ...

Professional treatment for lice takes a matter of hours---seriously, and with as much as they bleach that kids head, I highly doubt she had it.

As for Holly, she has gone insane---but her professional career is over so maybe now she's considering Nia as a form of money?

And who the heck is Audrey O'Day?

I question a mother who let's lice be her story line! Seriously?

JoJo annoyed me on AUD and she annoys me on DM. Please go away JoJo.

I have seen my fair share of lice over the years due to my job - most parents don't advertise when their child has it - and then she is on television telling the world. If she really had it her hair would have taken awhile to treat. Did we ever see her scratching her head? Where would she have gotten lice from? School? A friend? Since they travel so much - As much as they seem to be around each other you would think the other moms would have been a little more concerned JoJo gave them lice.. I think these story lines are so fabricated

Professional treatment for lice takes a matter of hours---seriously, and with as much as they bleach that kids head, I highly doubt she had it.

As for Holly, she has gone insane---but her professional career is over so maybe now she's considering Nia as a form of money?

And who the heck is Audrey O'Day?

She was on Making the Band and as a result was in the girl group Danity Kane and she did Celeb Apprentice

Honestly her career musically, never took off and has been nothing but struggle. Pretty girl but I don't see how she can advise ole Nia how to succeed when she's trying to find musical success herself. Hence her being on the show as Abby's "friend"

It also sounded like Nia had a comparatively decent voice (Better than Kendall, Brooke and "Mack Z") so I don't understand why they still ran it through a computer and made it sound like that

She was on Making the Band and as a result was in the girl group Danity Kane and she did Celeb Apprentice

Honestly her career musically, never took off and has been nothing but struggle. Pretty girl but I don't see how she can advise ole Nia how to succeed when she's trying to find musical success herself. Hence her being on the show as Abby's "friend"

It also sounded like Nia had a comparatively decent voice (Better than Kendall, Brooke and "Mack Z") so I don't understand why they still ran it through a computer and made it sound like that

Got it. I vaguely remember Danity Kane happening, that was around the time I stopped watching MTV so much.

Back