All-Star The Girl That Was On Twist And Shout Sr. Obsession That Does One Man Stunting?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I watched this for the first time a while ago, my mouth just dropped and all I could do was point at her. Eventually, when I caught my jaw, I yelled beast! I'm so happy that partner stunts are becoming the normal. I'm even happier that there are amazing girls that do this!!

i love her! she placed 8th in coed stunting out of 15 (i may be wrong, but i believe i heard that about her)... go strong women!!! in all seriousness though, she is a beast!

We have been partnering stunting since 07 in our routines (but we were a very small unknown team, we always placed well in comps, but not a big name). We went to college cheerleading clinics instead of all star from the beginning. It was a lot cheaper and it was a fundraiser for the cheerleaders of that university so it helped them out as well, and of course we learned a lot about partner stunting as well. We never did any single leg partner stunts beyond a lib though. That girl was awesome!

I could be completely wrong on this... but I was told by someone else that she was going to be at Cheer Athletics next year. Does anyone know if this is true?

last name is Pheltz I believe. She cheers for Oklahoma City U too. She tossed the most beautiful coed extension in UCA all-girl partner stunts and she competed a coed rewind in NCA COED partner stunts.

there is a girl on UCC from canada who also can partner stunt...she competed in the coed stunt comp at PCA nationals 2 years ago and it was amazing! She's also on team Canada..great athlete..saw the girl from twist n shout too and think its awesome that girls can show guys that we can be just as strong if not stronger! lol wish I could partner stunt someone..but if I did it would have to be a youth or junior flyer as I'm not the biggest base haha

I was in the warm up room and was shocked when I watched Carolina All-Stars Unlimited Coed. They have a girl that does a completely unassisted toss target, lib, turn, arabesque double down.

Check it out!!

James

I was in the warm up room and was shocked when I watched Carolina All-Stars Unlimited Coed. They have a girl that does a completely unassisted toss target, lib, turn, arabesque double down.

Check it out!!

James

Saw that as well. I probably saw 5 or so unassisted stunts from girls in senior divisions, which besides toss extensions is more than I saw from senior boys I believe.

Back