All-Star The Happy Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

f057i8.jpg

So happy for this team picture. We started this program with zero athletes two years ago. This was the team pic tonight. Eight athletes were missing due to school commitments or being sick. Only five cheer crossovers, all prep levels.
I love the mix of blue and orange! They look so cohesive.

My hotmess is not on a full year cheer team this year due to finances but she is on a half year team.
We try and go to all the local competitions even though she is not competing, we were at a comp that was giving out Summit bids and our Youth 1 team received a bid my cp was supposed to be on that youth 1. After it was announced I looked at her expecting to see tears from her but instead she hugs me and says "This is so great for the girls and their coaches, I have to find them and hug all of them".

She had every right to be salty and upset that was her team and I made her quit because I lost my job. She never even thought about herself or her feelings all she cared about was how happy the girls were.

Cheer taught her that as much as I would love to say that was me, no it was cheer and our amazing gym that taught her to be so sweet and think of her team.

Back