All-Star The Majors 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was in Indy last year... The prize was a trip to Europe (sorta :confused:)

Jamfest then did a contest in Europe, and the winner is supposed to come and compete at the Majors. No word on that so far.
Apparently the team that got the bid at Jamfest Europe weren't able to make it.
a8y7are4.jpg

So it's only small and large now

And medium was uninvited....
Well that's nice of them.
Well.. at least Cali Aces are medium and they're in the all girl division.. I think that if they had invited medium, they still would have been under the large category. I just wish they would do Small Coed (maybe put medium coed here because the number of boys is similiar), Large Coed, Small Senior, and Large Senior (Medium senior would be large here). Eventually, I think it would be great to have all 6 senior divisions.

The MAJORS@MAJORScheer
RECAP: SmCo: Cali, Rockstar, Brandon AllGirl: CEA, CA, Cali LgCo: CA, Cali, CEA _____ Ticket info coming soon - you won't want to miss this!
Majors (in my opinion) was boring to watch last season on cheerlive... Now from the looks of the final list im kinda excited!
The majors will never top worlds.. Imagine what the banners would look like if the majors were trying to be like Worlds....
-jammys face on the banner, the world would be in the background
-then "Majors champion" under Jammys head
yeaaah no.....
yeah the majors will never top worlds!! They should just focus on the future of Jamfest..
good luck to the team who are going to compete at the majors!

This just in!!!! The final 3 teams that will be voted on he attend the 2013 MAJORS are All SPECIAL NEEDS teams!!!
The 3 options are, Legacy Showcats (Kentucky Elite), Midwest Cheer Elite, and Cheer Athletics!!!!
I personally LOVE the idea of this!! Wow!! Great job JamBrands! :cheering:
Voting starts at noon @ The MAJORS Cheer Competition for the Most Elite Athletes and Programs and runs til Nov 1st!

i'm really disappointed in the majors this year. I was hoping for more of the big name gyms to be competing and not the some others that are. I don't feel like they should even make their modo "the best of the best" because in reality these aren't all of the best teams. Still should be fun to watch, but definitely wont exceed last years...

i'm really disappointed in the majors this year. I was hoping for more of the big name gyms to be competing and not the some others that are. I don't feel like they should even make their modo "the best of the best" because in reality these aren't all of the best teams. Still should be fun to watch, but definitely wont exceed last years...

I'm sorry I did not know Cheer Athletics, Cheer Extreme, and California were not big name gyms.

This just in!!!! The final 3 teams that will be voted on he attend the 2013 MAJORS are All SPECIAL NEEDS teams!!!
The 3 options are, Legacy Showcats (Kentucky Elite), Midwest Cheer Elite, and Cheer Athletics!!!!
I personally LOVE the idea of this!! Wow!! Great job JamBrands! :cheering:
Voting starts at noon @ The MAJORS Cheer Competition for the Most Elite Athletes and Programs and runs til Nov 1st!
i think they all should go!! They are all great! I hate that you have to vote for ONE special needs team! they all deserve to go and show everyone how much they enjoy the sport :)

Uhh.. You have 4 world champions from this past year attending. What more would you like?

Back