All-Star The Majors 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm really disappointed in the majors this year. I was hoping for more of the big name gyms to be competing and not the some others that are. I don't feel like they should even make their modo "the best of the best" because in reality these aren't all of the best teams. Still should be fun to watch, but definitely wont exceed last years...
You can't really be disappointed in the majors because they do not control who declines the invite. They invite the best of the best & from there the decision is up to the teams.

I have a feeling they will have all 3! They need to compete against someone don't they?? Perhaps its a way to get some excitement and recognition to these special athletes.

I'm kind of upset the Majors is making us vote on Special Needs teams. Just bring them all or don't. I'm sure they notified the teams that they'd be voting on them ahead of time so now they're about to break the hearts of two teams.
I agree!!! Let all of them perform!! they deserve it!! I hate to see 2 teams upset because they didnt get enough votes. I want the 3 teams to perform and show everyone how much they love this sport!! JamBrands, is it not so much to ask that the 3 teams can perform at the majors?!? youre going to break the hearts of 2 teams who love cheerleading just as much as we do! the 3 teams DESERVE to perform at the majors!!

will jambrands be paying to transport the special needs team to the majors?
obviously, extensive travel is hard on any cheer family, but i know there is usually a lack of funds from these teams in particular in terms of traveling across the country.

i'm really disappointed in the majors this year. I was hoping for more of the big name gyms to be competing and not the some others that are. I don't feel like they should even make their modo "the best of the best" because in reality these aren't all of the best teams. Still should be fun to watch, but definitely wont exceed last years...
You are kidding right? Cheer Athletics, CEA & Cali are 3 of the top programs in the World! Everyone has a competition schedule set and that trip just didn't fit into it for some other programs.
This years Majors is going to be amazing.. Hope you watch! :)

I'm sure it will end up just being one. And that's okay.

The teams do need to compete, but it won't be at Jamfest becasue they don't score special needs teams. But Cheersport does and they generally attract 20-24 special needs teams every year.

This is starting to edge into my biggest fear from when we started the special needs division - don't punish someone for trying to do a good thing.

Having a special needs team at the Majors is epic. Don't cause Jamfest to regret the decision by booing them for not bringing more than one.

I'm sure it will end up just being one. And that's okay.

The teams do need to compete, but it won't be at Jamfest becasue they don't score special needs teams. But Cheersport does and they generally attract 20-24 special needs teams every year.

This is starting to edge into my biggest fear from when we started the special needs division - don't punish someone for trying to do a good thing.

Having a special needs team at the Majors is epic. Don't cause Jamfest to regret the decision by booing them for not bringing more than one.
I don't dislike the fact that they aren't bringing more than one. I dislike the fact that they are making us vote on a team. It is really just unfair to the teams. I would be elated if they just picked one a couple weeks ago and revealed that they were the 10th team. No problem with that. The voting is where I am slightly frustrated.

There are 9 teams competing in 3 divisions. Those 9 teams' results from 2012 Worlds:

(4) World Championships
(3) Silver Medalists
(2) 4th place finishes

If you don't consider that an elite competition, then you have some exceptionally high standards.

How much is the Walker Brothers Pancake house of Indy for a blue plate special and a glass of sweat tea?

Sweat tea sounds disgusting. I could go for some pancakes though. *

*If I wasn't on a diet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back