All-Star The Majors 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think that there has been a bit of information put out by Jamfest on their facebook page - but not on their website. There is a small coed division - because they did the "staged" phone calls where Brandon, Cali & Rockstar Accepted the invitation to participate.

Beyond that - I think BlueCat said it best...the positives of this event outweigh the negatives. It gives many teams, that will be potential world champion contenders, the chance to face their competition in January. Not only that - the new fan base that some of these teams are gaining is HUGE since it's rare to see California on the East coast - and even more rare to see Cheer Athletics out of Texas.

Now, the prizes...yeah - that was a huge fisaco, but when they get it ironed out (seeing as how Cheer Extreme is sending kids to DUBAI all expense paid) I think it's going to possibly make some teams re-think declining an invite to the competition.

let's start guessing hehe

@majorscheer on twitter was supposed to announce the twist when they got to 1000 followers. They were at about 700 and I started tweeting some silly stuff and they got to 1000 within a few hours. Still haven't heard anything.

Just checked. They said the "twist" announcement is coming tonight. They are currently at dinner.

I would hope the twist is they are inviting small seniors as well! I think its whack that there are teams/ programs who have help build this sport and its image but have yet to receive an invitation the this "prestigious" event....

I would hope the twist is they are inviting small seniors as well! I think its whack that there are teams/ programs who have help build this sport and its image but have yet to receive an invitation the this "prestigious" event....
Your surprised a "prestigious" event is "invite only" hmm

I mean I get the frustration from teams not invited, but unless you open it to all (which makes it just like every other comp) your always gonna have someone who feels slighted. It's only in it's 2nd year and has some positives. I'm anxious to see how things continue.

Back