All-Star The Majors 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think theres a competition at the Opryland Hotel that CEA has been to a few times... correct me if i'm wrong because honestly i have no clue
they are probably going to whatever the bid competition is there. I'm pretty sure gymtyme usually gets most of them but with f5 there it should be good!!

I think theres a competition at the Opryland Hotel that CEA has been to a few times... correct me if i'm wrong because honestly i have no clue
Opryland competition is in December. F5 is going to One Up in March.. It's downtown Nashville in the convention center. Pretty neat city!

Even though the prizes for the majors fell through last year I hope teams still decide to make the trip even though I know it can be very costly. Last year I went and had a great experience and hope to have that again this year!

I've actually heard a lot of gyms are traveling to that one. I want to say ECE and WC are going as well..
Oh geez I think that comp only offers (0r in the past) 1 paid bid so I hope all these teams will have theirs by the time they go to one up...last year it was an international fight for that bid PT Phoenix almost had it but GT Pink snagged it by just a little

Oh geez I think that comp only offers (0r in the past) 1 paid bid so I hope all these teams will have theirs by the time they go to one up...last year it was an international fight for that bid PT Phoenix almost had it but GT Pink snagged it by just a little
From their website: 2 Fulls, 6 At Largee win your Cheer Worlds Bid at the One Up Championships in Nashville. We will be awarding 2 fully paid and 6 at large bids to the USASF Cheerleading Worlds!

Also hopefully by April many of the L5 teams attending will already have full paid bids. Sounds like it will be a really good competition!

From their website: 2 Fulls, 6 At Largee win your Cheer Worlds Bid at the One Up Championships in Nashville. We will be awarding 2 fully paid and 6 at large bids to the USASF Cheerleading Worlds!

Also hopefully by April many of the L5 teams attending will already have full paid bids. Sounds like it will be a really good competition!

Oh thats good! from what it sounds like its gonna be a great comp for level 5!!

I am gonna put that on my TO DO List to Travel down to watch. Just a hop, skip and a jump for me. I knew last year it looked like a growing competition.

Back