All-Star The Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

(Wow I'm all over the place tonight)

Was superkatz part of the awards ceremony like sitting on the stage with the other teams and get a jacket or ring or whatever they get or did they just exhibition and sit in the audience or backstage

Silly question I know but I just felt the need to know

Scuttle from Indy is that CEA indeed had deductions in both routines, costing them dearly. Also, CSP has been at the judges table since Coed Elite left the mat... I see the video review... Oops, we missed it, sorry, but we can't take the trophies away kind of ending here.

I promise Courtney knows the routine score sheets better than even the judges... And knows her routines. I would like to listen in on the convo.

It's the bitterness of what 'could have been.' Without that legality (which is PRETTY sizable and we don't know what for), SE might very well have won (we also don't know the point spread). That's a pretty shocking thing to handle..
Yeah, I know! I'm a little shocked by it as well. I was expecting SE to take it. I just don't want Aces to get hate when they didn't do anything wrong.

A "tie"?!? What is this YMCA soccer...
hahahaa I just literally almost fell to the floor. This board keeps me sane from my crazy life. I wanted SE to win but I am actually happy that Aces won !

Panthers for me are looking a little timid and nervous out there. Some of their flyers and the way they do their motions its like they pulled them straight from a youth cheer clinic and put them out on the floor :/

Curious to know what the deduction was for

Back