All-Star The Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Scuttle from Indy is that CEA indeed had deductions in both routines, costing them dearly. Also, CSP has been at the judges table since Coed Elite left the mat... I see the video review... Oops, we missed it, sorry, but we can't take the trophies away kind of ending here.

I promise Courtney knows the routine score sheets better than even the judges... And knows her routines. I would like to listen in on the convo.
Wouldn't doubt it, but I'd HATE to be the judge on the other end of that convo. Talk about a MAJOR paycheck walking..

After all, CEA was the only one (granted, out of two but still) to go along with their little 'work-away trip' fiasco last year. That's not good business if they're wrong..

hahahaa I just literally almost fell to the floor. This board keeps me sane from my crazy life. I wanted SE to win but I am actually happy that Aces won !

Panthers for me are looking a little timid and nervous out there. Some of their flyers and the way they do their motions its like they pulled them straight from a youth cheer clinic and put them out on the floor :/

Curious to know what the deduction was for

I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe the helicopters were the deduction

Scuttle from Indy is that CEA indeed had deductions in both routines, costing them dearly. Also, CSP has been at the judges table since Coed Elite left the mat... I see the video review... Oops, we missed it, sorry, but we can't take the trophies away kind of ending here.

I promise Courtney knows the routine score sheets better than even the judges... And knows her routines. I would like to listen in on the convo.

:eek:

where in the routine would this so called deduction be??? just interested in knowing

i feel like 2:21 in the pyramid whatever they are doing appear to be helicopters which is really the only thing i can think of that they would deduct for
BA8etOrCEAE_OrM.jpg

According to one of the SE girls who told her sister..they think it is the helicopters..this isn't official though just what is coming from the team through twitter

Word now is that the deduction came down from the USASF.

Will this crap ever end? Becoming vendetta like.

2.5 point safety deduction... .5 in other deductions...

I think SE looks less hectic. They are coming along nicely. Jumps need more work, tumbling coming along. I think they are going to be OK. I know them pretty well. This will motivate them and the staff (uh, especially one specific person) so very positive experience. I don't know the info. on Coed, but they will get better because of the experience. But congrats to the winners, good job. Well done.

According to one of the SE girls who told her sister..they think it is the helicopters..this isn't official though just what is coming from the team through twitter
Do you (or anyone) know how is it a legality? Like which rule is it breaking?

Back