All-Star The Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well to end the night i think everyone needs a little cheering up, so heres a cat video to lighten the mood. just a little fyi i cant help but laugh every time i watch this...:D

What that means is that USASF is overstepping bounds, it sounds like. They seem help bent on squashing Courtney at any chance they get.

Surprised they didn't rush in during the speeches before hand and say that all cheerleaders wearing Nfinity shoes would be prosecuted, and that Tate Chalk would be deported.

The MAJORS was supposed to be different. Oh well... Everyone lace up your knock off Varsity shoes and GET BACK IN LINE!

#vivalacheerrevolution
USASF probably stepped in because if they didnt CEA would have showed up at NCA or worlds with the same illegal stunt and may have lost because of it.

well to end the night i think everyone needs a little cheering up, so heres a cat video to lighten the mood. just a little fyi i cant help but laugh every time i watch this...:D

THAT VIDEO. I show that to like EVERYBODY and I die every time I watch it... and then people tell me it wasn't that funny and I'm just like "... wrong"

All in all I'm not sure the Majors did what was needed to help their struggling reputation after last year. Congrats to all the winners and there were some great performances tonight.

Aces, I really do love you and all, and they hit an amazing routine...but senior elite will always have my heart! Very interested to see what CSP had to say about the deduction, which I feel is a bit ridiculous. Panthers I really wanted them to be flawless, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger babs.

Smoed, you rocked my world tonight. I love love love them!!! Brandon SB I can't wait to see what they bring to NCA and Worlds! PCM I'm dyinnnng at their stunts, so pretty!!

Coed Elite, you were incredible, cheetahs gave an amazing performance, a bit sloppy in some parts but a wonderful save nevertheless! And Cali, I see you...and I LOVE you!!!!

I am confused how a legality being enforced is the USASF trying to "squash" CSP? If skill is illegal then it's illegal. This wasn't a two day national where there was an ability to give a warning. It was a prestigious one day event. An illegal skill was performed, a deduction was issued, and on this day that deduction cost the team a win...end of story..no personal squashing attempt behind it. Congrats ACES!

Back