All-Star The Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Helicopters are allowed up to a 180 degree rotation and must be caught by at least 3 catchers, one of which is positioned at head and shoulder area of the top person.

I would assume if the helicopters this is the infraction. They did rotate over 180 degrees (but never more than 180 on a single axis) and did not have a catcher at the head and shoulders. My 10 second look.

Just maybe taking a stab at what it could have been...takeing the whole 1/2 barrel roll thing aside there is actuall no one that is "positioned at head and shoulder area of the top person" during the catch. All of the catchers in all of the groups catch the fliers from under the the shoulders and below! It does seem trivial but if we are LOOKING for something then maybe this is it!

I'm 95% sure you're right. They needed someone to catch like how a normal backspot would catch a cradle.

well after reading the majority of this thread all night, the majors were a bust. but im interested in knowing why a lot of people said the majors last year sucked too. (( didnt pay attention to it at all last year, sorry))

I looked and searched if anyone has brought this up or not so I apologize if it has. But I read on Twitter that a flyer on SE hit the routine with a broken arm. I didn't even notice because their routine was amazing. Props to her

I looked and searched if anyone has brought this up or not so I apologize if it has. But I read on Twitter that a flyer on SE hit the routine with a broken arm. I didn't even notice because their routine was amazing. Props to her
I know there is a flyer on Cheetahs with a broken arm, not sure about SE.

And The girl on Cheetahs with a broken arm! Is anyone else disappointed with the way people are reacting to the tie?? Even if one team was better than another both teams still won. I feel like people are taking away from the fact Cheetahs won too its not like one team worked harder than the other. At the end of the day Cheetahs and Cali won, so lets appreciate them both and let both teams have their moment to shine.

And The girl on Cheetahs with a broken arm! Is anyone else disappointed with the way people are reacting to the tie?? Even if one team was better than another both teams still won. I feel like people are taking away from the fact Cheetahs won too its not like one team worked harder than the other. At the end of the day Cheetahs and Cali won, so lets appreciate them both and let both teams have their moment to shine.
I don't think people are disappointed, but more confused! And you can't blame them. It's shocking!

well regardless of the results, if Senior Elites routine for sure had an illegal move in it, its better to find out at a smaller competition, then a more prestigious/worlds bid comp.

Cheer is a weird sport...I mean, you'd think that the thing SE does right before the end of the pyramid, where the girl in the prep grabs the leg of the other one and flips her around (you all know what i'm talking about) is far more dangerous than the helicopter...which barely left the bases's arms.

But this is honestly how I'm imagining CSP right now:
GuDXb.png

Back