All-Star @ The Majors, Would Ca Panthers Have Taken 1st If Wc Shooting Stars Had Competed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who Would Have Won the MAJORS if The Shooting Stars had Competed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could never compare "The Majors" to American Grand! The pressure, the unreal crowd, the intensity of the Majors was so above and beyond a normal national competition! Panthers came out and performed under all of that! No matter what routine you watch of WC they didnt have to bring it in "The Majors" setting! So this comparison is useless...

Obviously there is no way we would know, and I think everyone knows that. This is just for fun and to see everyone's opinions. If you don't like it, don't comment. I don't understand why people have to start drama here.

Anyways back on subject, I think WC would have won. In my opinion I think they are a better team, I love they're choreography and music.

The only reason this thread is creating drama is because you guys are the ones starting the drama. And its not even over who would be better. Your starting drama over why the question was asked. I think its a valid question and sure no one will ever know but thats why you ask it. I am not a judge and of course I am going to pick my favorite but thats the point. As long as no one is going to get on here and bash the opposite team because their favorite team isn't in first then its fine. Just because a team is a crowd favorite doesn't mean it will win in a competitions but this isn't really about technicalities. It's about who is the crowd favorite. With these two teams, I think it will be very close and I am interested to see who wins.

I don't think the OP's intent was to start drama, I think they just want you to click on the link and go to the cheerzoo place. So please, click on the link and go his/her site if you want to but, don't comment or vote in the poll. Save the drama......

Ok...based on the videos in your cage match, I think Panthers would've won if both routines were performed the same way (same errors ect) in a head to head competition.

I don't think the OP's intent was to start drama, I think they just want you to click on the link and go to the cheerzoo place. So please, click on the link and go his/her site if you want to but, don't comment or vote in the poll. Save the drama......

It's true. CheerZoo is a new web site that a few of us run in our spare time, just for fun. Every week we put two videos together that we think people would enjoy watching and maybe comparing. I encourage you to keep your comments about CageMatch competitors positive. Thanks for posting!

If you would like to be notified about the CageMatches, feel free to like us on facebook or follow us on Twitter.

Quick Question: What if we gave you the ability to set up your own CageMatches for people to watch? Would that be something you would be into?

:deadhorse:

It's true. CheerZoo is a new web site that a few of us run in our spare time, just for fun. Every week we put two videos together that we think people would enjoy watching and maybe comparing. I encourage you to keep your comments about CageMatch competitors positive. Thanks for posting!

If you would like to be notified about the CageMatches, feel free to like us on facebook or follow us on Twitter.

Quick Question: What if we gave you the ability to set up your own CageMatches for people to watch? Would that be something you would be into?

:deadhorse:

I admire your entrepreneurial spirit, I really do. Nothing wrong with drumming up traffic for your site.

My post wasn't directed at you. It was just a caution thrown into the wind for subjects that can and have gotten quite heated in the past. And I'm confused if your post is to me directly or you just used my post as a jumping off point.

Quick Answer.......No, but thanks for asking!!!

(Beating a dead horse? Didn't understand that one) LOL

I admire your entrepreneurial spirit, I really do. Nothing wrong with drumming up traffic for your site.

My post wasn't directed at you. It was just a caution thrown into the wind for subjects that can and have gotten quite heated in the past. And I'm confused if your post is to me directly or you just used my post as a jumping off point.

Quick Answer.......No, but thanks for asking!!!

(Beating a dead horse? Didn't understand that one) LOL

Used you as Jump off. Liked your post. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back