All-Star The Major's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Complain if you like, but do it with some dignity. Make suggestions or point out issues.

Discuss the teams bluntly and try to be objective while being accurate.

Above all, try to maintain a level of class in everything you do.

Taking joy in others troubles reflects poorly on you and your gym.
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't have unassisted coed stunts that in itself hurt them and probably placed them where they did. Coed Elite and Cheetahs both out stunted Top Gun.
Makes sense, and thats just what I was implying.. that person that posted the video is making it sound like that tumbling error was what costed them aha ! Thanks for the info !

I have a serious question. I'm afraid to ask it in fear that I'll start some major drama and I'm done with the drama for the day haha. Will some people please PM me?

Why are you worried about their money???? They were invited and that is why they were there. Super Seniors are some of the nicest girls out there and deserve everything that comes their way!!!!

Lol, i dont know where being nice people came into this discussion.

Anyways. Maybe i commented on the money because the economy is not good right now and they got absolutely nothing out of this fairly expensive trip to Indianapolis. Maybe they would have been better off either just competing in the normal competition and possibly getting a bid to worlds or keeping their money and going somewhere else where they could get something beneficial.
Do i have anything against Fame or Tsunami? Nope. MY BAD for stating my opinion.
Congratulations on being invited to this new thing and performing in it, but i just dont think it's worth it. Once again, i'm sorry my opinion was offensive but that's how it goes and it's not changing.

It's cool how every team there got a banner. Especially since usually only the first place teams receive those.
Did they also all get medals? I saw that win they won they were all kind of huddled up taking something from the co-hosts.

I wont post or say names but there is a girl on F5 saying "madde gardner fell and thats all that matters to me" .... thats just AWFUL.. it clearly goes in all directions ! "it" being the hate !
Do the girls on these teams not understand what saying these things does to their teams' reputation? And I know people will bring up the whole 'i'm allowed to say what i want on twitter' thing and while that might be true, when you're on a team like F5 you have to keep in mind everyone is watching you. People are looking for anything they can to make you look bad. Don't give them a reason to.

Thought this was a great event and enjoyed watching it. I loved the interviews with the coaches and videos of the teams before they competed. Also loved how they called each athlete out onto the floor! The ONLY thing that I would say they need to change is that they need to have it on friday night and allow the teams to compete in super nationals sat and sunday and be eligible for a bid.

Back