All-Star The Major's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure if the jamfest scoresheet awards it like Worlds does. I just get frustrated because they are pressing up to an extension with 2 people underneath them. The point is to get more single based stunts out of these coed teams and there are only 2 or 3 that can do it. It slows down the routine when they can't pop them straight up.

end rant/
agree. if a kid in my high school can do it. i think all these all star teams can. #pushyourselves

I just posted this on twitter, but everyone is giving mixed reviews and being so biased on twitter. I see, stunt bobble, not clean, tumble bust, some issues but still a good job. Then I'll see, THEY JUST WON, like c'mon people. I don't know what to believe haha

Told you Tsunami hasn't been doing well. They really need to step it up because they are really disappointing people. After their first 3 competitions I was kind of think "Wtf is this crap because it sure isn't the girls that inspired me." And than they just gave up in the dance:(

I almost feel sorry for them considering who they had to compete against in this comp. They just aren't on the same level as the large teams. When you know the only way you can win is if everyone else does horrible it really affects you mentally IMO

Back