All-Star The Major's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This competition was so wicked cool. I loved the personalization. The interviews, the videos, the staging. Top notch! Worth every second!
Those are some amazing teams. Every year I watch them (and I've watched most of these teams for many years) and every year they delight me. I am in awe and I am excited about them all! TG's pyramid is undeniably the coolest I've seen this year. I missed a lot of teams so I can't wait to watch some replays. This was excellent!!

and honestly if the competition judges don't care what an athlete said about another on Twitter, i don't see why the masses do either. there are loose cannons on every team. it doesn't stop them from winning or gaining notoriety though. ::shrugs shoulders::

some people are just not afraid to say what everyone else is thinking. and that's life. these are teenage girls and some athletes on Twitter are in their Twenties. if they want to say how they feel on Twitter, i'm not going to judge them for it. nobody is perfect.

Oh and on the Maddie issue, it pisses me off that athletes would be so mean and hateful about her fall. I mean seriously?! You know how it feels. It sucks. And making her feel like crap even more is just evil. People make mistakes. Now was I disappointed in senior elites total performance? Yes. But not mad at anyone or happy they fell. Karma is a biotch so people need to watch their mean words.

In my opinion, its much easier to win as a medium than it is as large. Take your best 36 and then cut the 6 weakest ones and you've already made your team better. (By no means am i saying panthers only won because they're medium. I think they would have won either way. Just making a point)

I would disagree 100%.... you put those stunts up and there are 2 less up... that is HUGE on the overall view of the floor... imagine a small team putting up 3 stunts instead of 5... come on now...

let's PLEASE remember, on this board at least.... that these are NOT professional athletes... these are kiddos who SOMEONE (parents, grandparents, themselves, or sponsors) is paying to be there... so this competition was just a way to bring athletes from all coasts together in a "public best of the best" all out competition... these kids still have algebra 3 tomorrow morning... and they love cheerleading and that's why they do it... so stop the hateful words, friends... it's one thing to not like a team's performance... it's another to hate an individual/some individuals that you have NEVER met.... and talk about their routine... Love cheerleading... spread the love.

I would disagree 100%.... you put those stunts up and there are 2 less up... that is HUGE on the overall view of the floor... imagine a small team putting up 3 stunts instead of 5... come on now...
I would disagree 50% ..haha Longhorns C4 sm coed. 3 stunts.. still amazing. I get the whole overall view of the floor but if your good, your good. If they were to add 5 more people that werew "weak links" they might have issues. Thats why there are not as many large teams, 36 is hard to fill..

Back