OT The Meaning Behind Your Name

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

cheerislove8

Best Overall Female Poster On Every Thread :)
Feb 27, 2010
So I've always wondered where some people got their usernames from... so I figured I'd start this thread and ask!

What's the meaning of your username?!

Obviously many stories will be a lot less interesting than others, but hey, let's hear it anyway!

Mine is because I love cheer and my lucky number is 8. Crazy right?!

My best friend/cousin used to cheer. But even after she stopped I would still speak cheer to her all the time. Every time I came over to her house I would tell her about gym news and make her watch a bajillion Youtube videos. Once when we went to the beach together she asked me what I was listening to on my Ipod. It was Cheer Extreme. She was like "Jesus Lauren, you NEVER stop cheering, even when we're two states away from the gym" It means to me cheering is my lifestyle, not just something I do a few times a week

i came up with mine in 7th grade for a YouTube user name. i used youtube pretty much primarily to stalk top gun, so i named myself AllstarObsession

Well my bday is may 22 (0522) and I will always cheer forever and ever

I no interesting rite... Ya I didn't believe my self either haha it's boring

Well my name is Kristen and people would always be like is it "ten" or "tin" on the end of it- I would just be like it's Kris and 10 like the number. So I just always did that!! And the boo part - well that comes from me ex. We were together for 4 years and to be dumb he would always say one of the many nicknames he gave me and then boo so I just got use to it. My YouTube name has boo in it too!!
The problem with the word boo even my closest female friends would hear it so much they would just say boo instead of your name.. It was more like a common every day regular word!

I really hate it now though it just sounds so childish but whatever!!

mine isn't that interesting ahah but my name is hannah.. it rhymes with banana.. & i made it up as my aim screenname when i was younger (i thought the extra "a" was cool & x0x was different from the typical xo or xoxo everyone had at the time) & i've always liked it so i use it for most usernames!

Once upon a time I had grand plans to make my cat wear a bow, bringing together two of my favourite things. Sadly they do not get along very well. One has been known to attack the other and partially destroy it. I'll leave you to figure out which one was the victim ;).

Once upon a time I had grand plans to make my cat wear a bow, bringing together two of my favourite things. Sadly they do not get along very well. One has been known to attack the other and partially destroy it. I'll leave you to figure out which one was the victim ;).
I'm guessing the cat? Your bows are enormous...

My name came from when I was younger I got called lollipop legs lots as they were pretty scrawny :p and I love lollies!!!

Emily was the name I chose to be called when I was an exchange student in the USA because noone was able to pronounce my real name... and since there are mostly people from the US on here (even though you don't have to pronounce my name on the boards) I decided to go with my "american" name.

Emily was the name I chose to be called when I was an exchange student in the USA because noone was able to pronounce my real name... and since there are mostly people from the US on here (even though you don't have to pronounce my name on the boards) I decided to go with my "american" name.

What is your real name? Just out of curiosity...

Back