OT The Meaning Behind Your Name

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ughhhh I hate my name! Me and my friend used to stalk youtube videos all the time, thinking we were all cool uploading videos of us doing standing backs together, etc..You get the point. I came over onto the boards and figured I'd just keep the same name. Bad choice haha.

Ughhhh I hate my name! Me and my friend used to stalk youtube videos all the time, thinking we were all cool uploading videos of us doing standing backs together, etc..You get the point. I came over onto the boards and figured I'd just keep the same name. Bad choice haha.
I miss when you were live2cheer101010 hahaha when I first joined the board I was like wth how does she remember how many 1s and 0s are in her name???!!! then i was like... oh hey it's just 3 '10's hahaha

I miss when you were live2cheer101010 hahaha when I first joined the board I was like wtf how does she remember how many 1s and 0s are in her name???!!! then i was like... oh hey it's just 3 '10's hahaha
Hahaha everyone always said that to me! Like it's 3 10's people, cmon.

My username is my first name and middle name. And my twitter account is my firstname_surname. I'm so original :rolleyes:

I'm trying to think of a username for stumble upon and I can't think of anything that won't have already been used :confused:

What is your real name? Just out of curiosity...
My real first name is Swantje. And the "j" is pronounced like a "ch" in the german word "ich" and since the english language doesn't know that sound you can't really pronounce it - especially the t right before it makes it really hard ;).

In this youtube-video from about 0:46 - 2:00 they practice the pronounciation of that sound...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kDEOvfAUD8&feature=related

My old username was because of my school but I don't go there anymore so I changed it to something easier to remember and just kinda fun. My normal username is my first initial, last name, and hs grad year. Boring but easy to remember!

My old username was because of my school but I don't go there anymore so I changed it to something easier to remember and just kinda fun. My normal username is my first initial, last name, and hs grad year. Boring but easy to remember!
What was your old username again?

Mine is just ViperCheerleader because I cheer at PCG Vipers .. therefore i am a "viper" cheerleader. When I switched gyms I couldn't really think of anything so .. thats the story of my username :)

Mine is ElitePanthers because that was the very first gym I ever cheered or took a class from. It was before everyone had different names for every team so we were all the panthers:)

Mine was originally based on my Uni team (Bangor Dragons) but with Cheer in the middle (duh). But now I'm tempted to just say it means British Cheer Diva.

Back