All-Star The New Queen Of Tic Tocs!?! Outrageous.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

<3 These kids. They are amazing. Funny thing about that highlight stunt too, is that little flyer was PETRIFIED of flying two years ago. Sweetest thing you ever met, and worked her butt off. Its great to see her, and all of those girls doing so well.

Haha my old coach's daughter is on this team! and I was sitting at the judges table for this competition :) ... I love watching these girls perform, they are so fierce! And the best part is, they were cheering on every single team before they went to warm ups (not just their program) Thats true sportsmanship right there. Yay for Pro! <3

Holy fierce level 2!!! That just made my day! What was that like 8 total tick tocks....oh nbd ;) haha but seriously they are rockin it out!!

Holy fierce level 2!!! That just made my day! What was that like 8 total tick tocks....oh nbd ;) haha but seriously they are rockin it out!!

In the first video little miss fierce did 9 tic tocs omg thats crazy! I cant even imagine trying to do that in the middle of the routine lol.

In the first video little miss fierce did 9 tic tocs omg thats crazy! I cant even imagine trying to do that in the middle of the routine lol.

Hahah i know right! And she tumbled right before the stunt before the pyramid! That little girl is going to be a sick flyer (like level 5) when she grows up!

now that was fierce :) I love it lower level teams pull off great skills like that :) btw that first video reaction is priceless hahaha

Back