OT The Person Below Me...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ha! This is the first time I've tried this and since I LOVE LOVE LOVE TGLC, and watched then win Worlds this year, I will agree!!! :)

TPBM will win their first NCA jacket this season. (Fingers crossed!!)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
False, sadly only levels 4 and up from my gym go to NCA. Hoping for one next year at college nationals though!

TPBM is in school right now

I most certainly am! Early fall though - september baby!

TPBM needs to get up and eat and shower... but its just too much effort to move
False, just got out of the shower and not feeling hungry.. But I do have a party I need to get ready for..

TPBM is dressing up tonight for halloween!

False, just got out of the shower and not feeling hungry.. But I do have a party I need to get ready for..

TPBM is dressing up tonight for halloween!
False, just got done with cheer practice and am now (sort of) studying for an exam.

TPBM doesn't want to hear Christmas music starting tomorrow.

False, just got done with cheer practice and am now (sort of) studying for an exam.

TPBM doesn't want to hear Christmas music starting tomorrow.
No no no no! The holidays stress me out! :( I don't want to hear twenty-seven different renditions of Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree...I can't. Many districts in our area postponed trick-or-treating until tomorrow...the weather was crazy! Hopefully there won't be sleigh bells and ghosts at the same time >.<

TPBM has an important decision to make in the near future!

No no no no! The holidays stress me out! :( I don't want to hear twenty-seven different renditions of Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree...I can't. Many districts in our area postponed trick-or-treating until tomorrow...the weather was crazy! Hopefully there won't be sleigh bells and ghosts at the same time >.<

TPBM has an important decision to make in the near future!

Yes I do. It's cheer related too.
TPBM hates rain/snow

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Back