All-Star The Revolution 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 25, 2010
Hello!
My name is Brady. I am the Marketing Director for The Revolution.

I just wanted to start this thread regarding our event. The dates for the event are January 31st-February 2nd in Chicago, Illinois at the Arie Crown Theatre.

Our Friday night event will host 14 of the top teams in the industry, competing for a $20,000 cash prize.

Saturday/Sunday will host a traditional 2 day competition in the same venue.
All gym owners will receive a 10% rebate on all registration fees paid to the Revolution!

Tickets for the Friday night event go on sale October 25th! Order early to guarantee a seat at the event.

All interested vendors please email [email protected] to receive the official vendor application.

All other information regarding travel and accommodations can be found on our website: TheRevolutionCheer.com

Have a revolutionary day!​

Hello!
My name is Brady. I am the Marketing Director for The Revolution.

I just wanted to start this thread regarding our event. The dates for the event are January 31st-February 2nd in Chicago, Illinois at the Arie Crown Theatre.

Our Friday night event will host 14 of the top teams in the industry, competing for a $20,000 cash prize.

Saturday/Sunday will host a traditional 2 day competition in the same venue.
All gym owners will receive a 10% rebate on all registration fees paid to the Revolution!

Tickets for the Friday night event go on sale October 25th! Order early to guarantee a seat at the event.

All interested vendors please email [email protected] to receive the official vendor application.

All other information regarding travel and accommodations can be found on our website: TheRevolutionCheer.com

Have a revolutionary day!​
So the Revolution twitter says it's not cancelled and Ticketmaster says it is. What's the word?
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1386114153.517223.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

When was this posted because it is dates Jan of 2013?

A few weeks ago. Lots of things were messed up, so I doubt having the web page double checked was high on their list.

When was this posted because it is dates Jan of 2013?
Huh, funny about the date. I didn't notice that but I read this post off twitter a few weeks ago. That's when I cancelled everything when I saw it officially from them.

I thought was old but but having it posted here today and seeing the date made me do a double take.

Thought maybe they knew last year it was going to cancelled. Lol

Back