All-Star The Rumours Are True?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yes but i think i saw in the beginning of the season they had all three of the stunts do this stunt sequence but i still dont know what they are doing for worlds

I have no idea if it's true or not...
I guess if they're all hitting they should put in in, because that would be MAJOR points. But it's also a major risk to put something that huge in the routine, especially to compete it for the first time at Worlds.
But I guess there's only one way to find out...

people on the team have been saying that it's not true. that was taken before cheersport and apparently they haven't thrown it since. but honestly, we don't know what they're going to do at worlds so we'll just have to wait and see.

As @cheerislove8 said this is not happening. It's already been posted about in a 10+ page thread and Maddie's dad already put the rumors to rest.

From what I gathered the change will be that more are doing the same stunt as Maddie instead of just her, but as far as her doing a new stunt...wouldn't cross my fingers. Her knee injury put any talk of it to rest as StarshipTrooper said and when asked on Facebook about it she replied "I do not have a new stunt." (now removed)

As @cheerislove8 said this is not happening. It's already been posted about in a 10+ page thread and Maddie's dad already put the rumors to rest.

From what I gathered the change will be that more are doing the same stunt as Maddie instead of just her, but as far as her doing a new stunt...wouldn't cross my fingers. Her knee injury put any talk of it to rest as StarshipTrooper said and when asked on Facebook about it she replied "I do not have a new stunt." (now removed)
I wouldn't even hold your breath on Erica and Maddie D throwing it. From what I've been reading, that doesn't seem like it's going to be happening either. But I guess we'll be seeing in 2 weeks!

According to what Courtney tell Maddie, Erica, and Maddie Davis at THAT practice (I was sitting right next to her), they're not going that.

Back