All-Star The Rumours Are True?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really do love you guys. After Worlds I'll post a video of the stunt you are seeing. That said, she asked to do the stunt after BATB not wanting to dissapoint the fans. Coaches quote, paraphrazed, "your stunt is harder than last year, you are hitting it every time, I've not seen anyone doing anything better and it is not worth the risk of throwing it and the other 360s so don't worry about it this year. The whole team will knock their socks off next year". I'll add if a team throws a speciality stunt that causes the team to be outscored raw and they have to do those stunts to have a chance to win, they'll do what they have to do.

*sigghh* nothing drastic is going to change, it has all been made very clear. we can all only hope they mix things up next year. the 2011 routine is so similar to the 2010 one, lets cross our fingers things will be more different next year! i feel like i am watching the same exact routine as last year with some minor differences, JMO

*sigghh* nothing drastic is going to change, it has all been made very clear. we can all only hope they mix things up next year. the 2011 routine is so similar to the 2010 one, lets cross our fingers things will be more different next year! i feel like i am watching the same exact routine as last year with some minor differences, JMO

haha well why fix what isn't broken? :)

she almost tore her acl, shes not throwing anything new at worlds. idk about erica and maddie d. doing the ball up but i know maddie is keeping her stunt for worlds.

Hope she heals fast for Worlds. It seems peoples expectations are very high for her to do something special at Worlds. Hope everything works out for her and most of all she stays healthy.

She isn't God guys hahah. Her stunt is one of the hardest being thrown this year and as much as we would love to see it thrown, it isn't needed. I'm pretty sure me and StarshipTrooper have had this conversation about the "revolution" for next year. They did the same layout as last year so what? I still get chills watching it:)

that's because she does...

She and they all do all the time in practice, as does everyone else. Pressure meets execution at Worlds and hitting these skills is a bit more difficult on that stage. To those of you that see the routine as exactly the same as last year, spend a little time and look a little closer. The basic format of the routine is not that different but the skills and execution have improved dramatically. Today they spent 15 minutes doing the routine with both arms through their shorts to keep their arms at their sides. I look forward to everyone seeing them, but this team is a lot more than stunting, Celine and pryamids. They are throwing at least 18 running doubles solidly, they have 13 1, 2 or 3 to doubles after losing 2 highly skilled tumblers to ACL injuries in the last month. Their transitions are good and improving, the routine has been fine tuned. They are not significantly behind in any area of the routine to any team in the division. In fact, I don't see them being behind in any skill except standing fulls. This team will win or lose, not a few stunt groups, but because of the skill and execution of every athlete on that floor.

But, there is another story behind the scenes that is coming together that will make winning or losing a competition of litte consequence. You will all know what I'm talking about when it happens and remember, cheer can teach you about competition, preparation, teamwork, execution and a myriad of other lessons, but living your life to the fullest, in the best manner available to you is infinitely more important.

She and they all do all the time in practice, as does everyone else. Pressure meets execution at Worlds and hitting these skills is a bit more difficult on that stage. To those of you that see the routine as exactly the same as last year, spend a little time and look a little closer. The basic format of the routine is not that different but the skills and execution have improved dramatically. Today they spent 15 minutes doing the routine with both arms through their shorts to keep their arms at their sides. I look forward to everyone seeing them, but this team is a lot more than stunting, Celine and pryamids. They are throwing at least 18 running doubles solidly, they have 13 1, 2 or 3 to doubles after losing 2 highly skilled tumblers to ACL injuries in the last month. Their transitions are good and improving, the routine has been fine tuned. They are not significantly behind in any area of the routine to any team in the division. In fact, I don't see them being behind in any skill except standing fulls. This team will win or lose, not a few stunt groups, but because of the skill and execution of every athlete on that floor.

But, there is another story behind the scenes that is coming together that will make winning or losing a competition of litte consequence. You will all know what I'm talking about when it happens and remember, cheer can teach you about competition, preparation, teamwork, execution and a myriad of other lessons, but living your life to the fullest, in the best manner available to you is infinitely more important.

Well said! :) I can't wait to see what SE has in store for us at Worlds. I wish the team the best of luck!

Back