All-Star The Stunting Barbies Are Back!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This should be a lesson for all flys. See what your bases could do if you just stay tight?

I have been stressing the importence of staying tight in the air to my CP all season. Maybe I should duct tape her legs so she stays locked out???

I am concerned these dolls are so pretty they will encourage eating disorders.(haha)

Seriously, they are so good I can't wait till this becomes a new Worlds division to replace Junior 5 ( cause everyone knows they deserve to be there)

You have to search for the Barbies on E-bay as they are not sold in stores anymore. The girls from UA Legacy & Prodigy make the uniforms out of duct tape. They are fabulous!

What kind of barbies did they get? like what size? and where from? lol
my size barbies and on e-bay. they are called my size barbies haha and are about 38 inches i think? i ordered mine the other day and my best friend whos one of the girls is going to help me make an odyssey one hahaha.

my size barbies and on e-bay. they are called my size barbies haha and are about 38 inches i think? i ordered mine the other day and my best friend whos one of the girls is going to help me make an odyssey one hahaha.

How much did yours cost?

Latest posts

Back