All-Star The Stunting Barbies Are Back!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my size barbies and on e-bay. they are called my size barbies haha and are about 38 inches i think? i ordered mine the other day and my best friend whos one of the girls is going to help me make an odyssey one hahaha.
When i was at all levels, i saw girls at ruby tuesdays carrying them!

I think it would be hard to pack them?

It would be quite interesting to see a girl walking through the airport with a My Size barbie.

I would do it! Even at 23! I used to take a teddy bear with me to every away competition. One time flying to texas for nationals my announced to the whole airport that "I was special" for having a teddy bear at 14. LOL thanks mom!

They aren't coming because it was too hard to get all 6 barbies down to Florida haha. We will plan ahead next year and figure something out!:) we are so sad they can't come though:((

I would do it! Even at 23! I used to take a teddy bear with me to every away competition. One time flying to texas for nationals my announced to the whole airport that "I was special" for having a teddy bear at 14. LOL thanks mom!
I'm 16 and take my pillow pet eeeeeeverywhere lol
My mom and my friends never let me forget it :D

I have never wanted a Barbie so much in my life, ever. (Actually I've never wanted a Barbie, until now ;))

Back