All-Star The Summit 2017 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just put in all the WC winners for Sunday (that's available on the schedule) on the google doc. Now it's way late and I've got an early practice though so I'll continue tomorrow. :p

Just put in all the WC winners for Sunday (that's available on the schedule) on the google doc. Now it's way late and I've got an early practice though so I'll continue tomorrow. :p
Thank you! I had put all the ones in for Saturday but had been waiting on doing Sunday's until tomorrow so that's one less thing I have! I also have put in all available placements for today and will continue to put them in as they get posted.

Ok so I heard something that small jr 2 Wildcard round had 6 ties or something so 3 advance to semi and 3 to finals... can someone confirm this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I heard something that small jr 2 Wildcard round had 6 ties or something so 3 advance to semi and 3 to finals... can someone confirm this?

Want to add that yes it's in the updated performance order but I'm just confused lol and then I think if worlds and how 3rd can't be a tie!?! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_0635.PNG
    IMG_0635.PNG
    110.1 KB · Views: 294

Thank u.... just had a duh moment realizing that I could have checked on the varsity website lol

Can anyone enlighten me on the International Exhibition division?
There's exhibition opportunities at The Summit?

Attachments

• IMG_4427.PNG
    IMG_4427.PNG
    138.3 KB · Views: 242
Can anyone enlighten me on the International Exhibition division?
There's exhibition opportunities at The Summit?
I'm not sure how it works, but all of those teams are competing today. Maybe just to give the international teams a feel of the floor/arenas? No idea.

I'm not sure how it works, but all of those teams are competing today. Maybe just to give the international teams a feel of the floor/arenas? No idea.
Thank you. Idk how I feel about that. They get a practice run because.....why exactly? (Not asking you specifically, I'm just putting it out there for my own speculation purposes).

If the schedule doesn't show a reveal time, does that mean all teams automatically advance to finals? Looking for LY3 right now, there are only four teams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thank you. Idk how I feel about that. They get a practice run because.....why exactly? (Not asking you specifically, I'm just putting it out there for my own speculation purposes).
Update
@ASCheerMan told me on twitter that it's because of their travel days.

Back