OT The Supernatural Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Who is everyone's favourite actor on the show? Mine is Misha because they joke around with him a lot!
I love them all. I try to avoid watching videos of them at ComicCon because I get sucked in and suddenly it is 3 hours later....their relationships and ease with one another in real life is so refreshing.

Have any of you watched "Cooking Fast & Fresh with West"? Misha and his son are so cute together.

Have any of you watched "Cooking Fast & Fresh with West"? Misha and his son are so cute together.

Yes the thanksgiving one is hysterical!! The part where West puts the beater into the bowl but puts one beater in and one out and the bowl starts spinning kills me everytime. The first time I watched it was at 2am when I was laying in bed and I couldn't stop laughing. My room mate woke up and thought I was hysterically crying. And the part where misha is telling west he's not that cute and west keeps saying yes I am is adorable.

Has anyone seen the Whose Line with Misha? He got so into it lol. I also love the episode of SPN where Dean gets sent to our reality and they all get to play themselves.

Back