OT The Supernatural Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I love Supernatural!!!!!! Ahhhh! I can't watch the marathon though. Is it still going on tomorrow?

I am pretty sure they're only doing it on Wednesdays right now! They've had it for the past two weeks and gave no indication of it stopping in the near future.

I am pretty sure they're only doing it on Wednesdays right now! They've had it for the past two weeks and gave no indication of it stopping in the near future.
Bummer. I'm out of the house from 6:30 am till 6:30 pm on Wednesdays, so that won't work out for me. I'll just have to stick with watching the newest episodes!

Love this show! Started watching it about a year and a half ago on netflix. Binge watched the first 4 seasons and then it started effecting my life so I had to slow it down lol! I would hear and see random things. It was really creepy! Now I watch an episode here or there and am working my way through season 7!

Love this show! Started watching it about a year and a half ago on netflix. Binge watched the first 4 seasons and then it started effecting my life so I had to slow it down lol! I would hear and see random things. It was really creepy! Now I watch an episode here or there and am working my way through season 7!
Just skip season 7. Read a recap online. It is time that you can never get back.

Oh My! I'm only a few episodes in, so I don't understand yet! Part of me wants to keep watching so I'm not lost, but part of me wants to head the advice of others and skip to season 8!
No, you have to suffer through it like the rest of us ;). There are just so many richard jokes one can take.
ETA: It changed D!ck to Richard. In this case makes it even funnier.

Back