All-Star The Ultimate Battle 3-28-2014?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what I remember from the coaches meeting at batb this year, it's for worlds teams to earn extra money for worlds. Nothing about it being invitational like the majors. I don't know if a bidless worlds eligible team would be able to compete

From what I remember from the coaches meeting at batb this year, it's for worlds teams to earn extra money for worlds. Nothing about it being invitational like the majors. I don't know if a bidless worlds eligible team would be able to compete
My guess is that it will become very popular very quick (ESP with AL teams) if it gives them an opportunity to fill the money gap for worlds without hitting their parents or selling donuts on the street corner. It's a popular competition in the first place and in this format would serve as a great warm up for worlds.

I'm gonna say they'll charge a separate Friday admission too, especially if its a half or full day of nothing but worlds teams. Which is great if you only have kids on a worlds team (one day comp!) but not so great if you're now paying two times the spectator fees and there for three days.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Hmmmm. Friday was always reserved for individual competition. Are they doing away with that? If so, I totally applaud that move! I used to consider putting the cp in individuals, but now feel that her individual talents can properly be displayed on a great TEAM! These ind comps promote the opposite of what a team sport is about!

Hmmmm. Friday was always reserved for individual competition. Are they doing away with that? If so, I totally applaud that move! I used to consider putting the cp in individuals, but now feel that her individual talents can properly be displayed on a great TEAM! These ind comps promote the opposite of what a team sport is about!

That isn't necessarily true.... You may have a girl who may have progressed her tumbling above her level but lives her team.... An individual routine lets them use that higher tumbling. Also if a cheerleader is a good dancer, they have run individual dance competitions on Friday as well. My daughter has two division banners from myrtle beach to go with her trophies from other competitions.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back