My favorite list.
1. Stars
2. SE
3. F5
4. Peach *tie
4. Panthers *tie

Reasoning;

Stars
They have so much potential! Everything in the routine is there, and if they hit, it could be AMAZING.

SE
They have so much difficulty in stunts, which is why i think it'll put them higher at worlds/NCA.

F5
their tumbling will put them high at worlds/NCA! I'm just not seeing stunts being a strong point...(obviously strong, but not compared to SS or SE)

Peach
I haven't see them full out yet (the last video i've seen was them at a small comp, no spring floors) Their placement on my list could change!

Panthers
The last video i saw of them they didn't hit at all. I know that will change later in the season. They have great potential to be 1st!

For SE I got the following but I may be wrong:

Standing
12 x BHS x2 Double
11 x BHS x2 Full
3 x Toe Full
2x Standing Full
Some BHS through to layouts but I didn't count those

Running
16 x ro bhs Double
2 x arabian through to double
3 x fhs front sommy through to double
2 x ro whip double
9 x ro bhs full
A.H. tumbling pass (initials as I'm not sure whether I can say her name on here BUT the pass just goes down as awesome for me) :)

Once again I may be wrong but I tried watching through the video 20+ times to count! I counted 2 running tumbling passes which weren't thrown but I assume that's what they aim to be since the other girls through it and they ended with a tuck.

I feel like for stars, they have everything in their routine, they just need to put it all together and hit but the potential is there. They seriously put on a great show though.

SE has the leg up on stunts, but obviously stars takes it for tumbling. I think they will be close throughout the season.

F5 didn't perform to what I think was expected, but I'm sure that will change.

Panthers/Peach I think these teams have a good shot at doing well in this division, but it will be hard to break the big 3.

The only thing with stars is that yes they are good performers but that dance has to go. I saw it with front view and i couldnt get into it also there are alot of awkward pauses in someparts

Some people have said that clean won't do in this division. Thats not true unless the judges completely ignore the execution part of the scoresheet. I think that will be peaches advantage over the others. They may not out do them in difficulty but i do believe they will out do the others in being clean.

Some people have said that clean won't do in this division. Thats not true unless the judges completely ignore the execution part of the scoresheet. I think that will be peaches advantage over the others. They may not out do them in difficulty but i do believe they will out do the others in being clean.
I completly agree. While f5,stars and se have great difficulty they are sloppy compared to Peach.

No offence to Stingrays as a program or Peach, but Stingrays is often considered to be "clean" just because of the name, when in actuality often times Stingrays teams aren't excessively clean comparatively. While I somewhat agree with you, Stars, F5, and Senior Elite are all easily capable of the execution Peach puts on the floor (which I know is not 100% right now), but because Peach is from Rays I think people automatically give them this advantage.

i agree to that, but this is large senior and thats what people enjoy about the division is that they go for the harder skills, etc. i would hate to see peach come into the division and do some clean, yet boring routine, cause i dont think itll cut it compared to the others. on top of that considering there was such a fuss between cali and stingrays in 2012, and who should have won... you can times that by 10 if that were to happen this year in this division... not hating on stingrays, just saying no one likes a boring routine.

to add to that, just like when f5 and cheer extreme fans argued who should have won this year as well in 2012.

i agree to that, but this is large senior and thats what people enjoy about the division is that they go for the harder skills, etc. i would hate to see peach come into the division and do some clean, yet boring routine, cause i dont think itll cut it compared to the others. on top of that considering there was such a fuss between cali and stingrays in 2012, and who should have won... you can times that by 10 if that were to happen this year in this division... not hating on stingrays, just saying no one likes a boring routine.
I would not say Peach is boring by any means, but whatever. :rays:

I am no Worlds Judge or any judge at any cheer competition for that matter, but this is my personal opinion. I will also add in the fact that many of these routines are most likely watered down and will be upped in difficulty in the following months. This is gonna be a lengthy one, so I apologize in advance.. lol. I'll start off with the big 3 in the the order of how big of a fan I am of those teams.. I hope that made sense. :confused:

F5- Just to throw it out there, I am a die hard F5 fan. Those ladies give me life and despite the mistakes, I was thoroughly impressed. At first. After reading through this thread and others, I'm still impressed, but I have to agree with what others are saying. They're lacking something.. and I just can't put my finger on it. I'm really hoping it's just the music that's throwing me off and the changes they made to fit that music for the first comp and when I see them hit with the new music, I hope that I will roll around on the floor, sobbing in a ocean of tears because they are so perfect. I haven't had that reaction yet, but wouldn't doubt that I'll get the to that reaction eventually.

Stars- One of the main reasons I love Stars so much is because of their energy. Those ladies are performers and they just have that "oomph" like someone said earlier. Their routines are always enjoyable to watch, regardless of whether they hit or not, they just give it all to you. There's no doubt about it, these are very talented girls and I'm glad to see their stunting skills are getting up there, but something that's always been an issue with me for them is they do tend to be on the sloppier side when it comes to this area. Tumbling wise, they're beasts, of course.

SE-Stunting is their specialty and we all know this. Their routines typically revolve around their stunting and with that kind of talent, I can't say that I mind too much.. but I still wish there was a little bit more to their routine. Glad to see their tumbling is gaining difficulty as well. However.. as amazing as their stunts and pyramid are this season, I feel like they're past the limit of showing off how incredible they are and I agree, it almost seems like too much and it feels cluttered. Let me just tell you, their stunt sections and pyramid isn't doing my anxiety a favour because I can't decide where I'm supposed to look... and it feels a bit overwhelming, but you might just have to thank my anxiety for that one. I'm typically not a fan of their dances, but this year's is better than the previous ones.

New additions

Panthers- I love Panthers. Actually, I'm just a huge Cheer Athletics fan. That program continues to wow me. I love the choreography, I think it's very different and innovative, at least to me. I do feel like they're lacking that energy that they had last season as well and I wouldn't say they're boring because they're not, but they don't look as amped as I'm used to them seeing. Hope to see their stunts and pyramid increase in difficulty as the season progresses. I'm actually hoping that they pull through and win.. we all know they work hard and it would be awesome to see a team win yet another division.

Peach- Clean, clean, clean. The skill isn't quite there yet, I'll admit. Hopefully that'll change as the season progresses, but I can definitely appreciate a clean routine when I see one and they are SHARP.

As for Cheertyme Love, their coach is one of my old coaches from Ultimate Athletics, Earl Lambert. He has also coached Prodigy for the past three seasons. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I've actually never seen or heard any talk about them other than from his facebook statuses and tweets. Stunting is one of this specialties though, so I can just assume that they will possibly have some great stunts and a great pyramid.

Back