All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Panthers won Worlds in Large Senior in 2006.
I know that but What i mean is that icwant someone new to win worlds like Panthers won wolrds in lag senior in 2006 which is a long time besides them winning worlds last year. I just want the "new" teams to beat the top three.

I know that but What i mean is that icwant someone new to win worlds like Panthers won wolrds in lag senior in 2006 which is a long time besides them winning worlds last year. I just want the "new" teams to beat the top three.
Panthers won worlds in 2006, 2011, 2012... Peach is a new Rays team, but Rays has a history of winning worlds too obviously. I don't think anyone is underestimated.

Didn't they win in 2004 too...the team wasn't called Panthers, but they won the All-Girl division...or am I crazy?

Am I just lost or does anybody know why F5 uses the same music that they used in Worlds 2012??????:confused:

I always said that I wished I could cheer at Green Bay and CEA for just one year.
CEA always tick tocks like theyre not even changing feet, and there has to be something the coaches do when teaching tick tocks that makes them so effortless and I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS.

Same can be said for GBE and Full Ups.

I know they're Coed, but please add Brandon Black to that list. I drool for their stunting ability! I'm on pins and needles waiting for their routine this year! I used to think that "we" cornered the market on stunting until I saw them, and the Lime girls!

IMHO Good stunting technique is taught when flyers and bases are young. It can be taught to older kids, but it's usually taught to them by the coaches, along with veterans who've been doing it for many years. At least that's what I've seen at CEA, and with my cp.

Am I just lost or does anybody know why F5 uses the same music that they used in Worlds 2012??????:confused:
not lost - just a little behind - F5s music wasnt ready for the routine, so they opted to use last year's music until the right music was ready.

I know they're Coed, but please add Brandon Black to that list. I drool for their stunting ability! I'm on pins and needles waiting for their routine this year! I used to think that "we" cornered the market on stunting until I saw them, and the Lime girls!

IMHO Good stunting technique is taught when flyers and bases are young. It can be taught to older kids, but it's usually taught to them by the coaches, along with veterans who've been doing it for many years. At least that's what I've seen at CEA, and with my cp.

Don't get me wrong I am a huge Brandon fan, and I would kill for a chance to cheer there, but they don't have that "I ain't even trying" feel to their stunts.

They're a powerhouse who does the craziest stuff ever, but you can tell they're working hard (which is somethig to be proud of in and of itself).

But CEA tick tocking an GBE spinning it up looks effortless.
I'm jealous of Brandon's strength, but I wanna know the secret to making it look easy.

When I was in gym my coach used to say the best gymnasts can blow your mind while looking like they aren't even trying, I wanna learn to do that lol

Large Senior Results since 2004

year - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

2004 - Cheer Athletics , Maryland Twisters, American, Memphis Elite
2005 - Maryland Twisters, Cheer Athletics, American, Cheer Dynamix
2006 - CA, Charlotte, MT, World Cup
2007 - WC, CA, CEA, MT
2008 - WC, CEA, MT, FCA (CA 7th)
2009 - WC, CA, CEA, MT
2010 - CEA, WC, CA, MT
2011 - MT, WC, CEA (CA wins Small Senior)
2012 - CEA, MT, WC (CA wins Medium Senior)

Back