All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

uhmmm senior elite had a fall day one at 2010 worlds and still won, panthers went from 4th to 1st after one day, and i could probably name a few other comebacks.... just because a team has a few minor problems doesnt meant they dont flat out deserve to win... holy cow..im done
good

It was actually day 2. But if I had my way SE would stay home also and practice like they did last weekend but the staff will be in DC. I think F5 is smart to just that since they just did so well at a major competition. Good Kharma.

I kind of agree with this!! And I have to go for Jr's anyway so........lmao......SE might as well tag along for the ride.

I kind of agree with this!! And I have to go for Jr's anyway so........lmao......SE might as well tag along for the ride.

I do think going without a lot of stress and maybe hitting well is a good thing for SE right now. The practice mat comes first, but you have to take it to the competition mat. But I agree with what F5 is doing if indeed true. BATC is a nice competition but is not the score sheet I would worry about right now. Your young Jedi is doing great btw. I watched a lot this weekend.

I do think going without a lot of stress and maybe hitting well is a good thing for SE right now. The practice mat comes first, but you have to take it to the competition mat. But I agree with what F5 is doing if indeed true. BATC is a nice competition but is not the score sheet I would worry about right now. Your young Jedi is doing great btw. I watched a lot this weekend.

Agreed. And thank you so much!! I really appreciate that coming from an old salty veteran like you!!!

I can't get over it how good Stars are this season. I've got goosebumbs everytime I watch their routines. I really want them to win NCA and break the Worlds curse.
I agree as well. Stars from 2010-2012 never wowed me. They always had the same routine set up with the same opening stunt etc. i expected the same this year however they totally proved me wrong. Stars routine has difficulty,cleaness and flare. I dont like the dance but Stars from 2007-2009 are back.

I agree as well. Stars from 2010-2012 never wowed me. They always had the same routine set up with the same opening stunt etc. i expected the same this year however they totally proved me wrong. Stars routine has difficulty,cleaness and flare. I dont like the dance but Stars from 2007-2009 are back.
I am praying they change that dance. I don't care how great Honey B is, the dance is completely boring to me. I'm sure others love it. I just don't care for it.

After reading a lot of this & talking to my veteran mamas, we have to all agree that this is going to be a cat fight and it is all going to come down to who hits! ALL of us have amazing routines! And the fact that so many are counting out Panthers... Well I'm good with being an underdog or in this case...the UnderKat ;) haha!
May the Cheer Gods be with us and the cocktails be frequent! :)

I am praying they change that dance. I don't care how great Honey B is, the dance is completely boring to me. I'm sure others love it. I just don't care for it.
It doesnt have the Stars flashyness in the dance hell Senior Elite's dance is 10x more entertaining

Back