All-Star The Wire Article On Cheerlebrities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wait carly manning is only 15..... i think i just died, lol. i think girls go through puberty at the age of 12 now a days cause let me tell you i didnt look to hot going through puberty. not trying to be weird, but i would have never guessed she was 15.

Seriously? It happened to me when I was 11 and I'm almost 37. Every single day I see kids develop younger and younger (I have no doubt it's bc of GMO's). A couple of years ago a girl on my CP's MINI team started to look like she was developing. It wasn't my imagination either...I talked to her mom about it and she devastatingly knew as well. I can tell that girl in the picture is under age. Easily. Eyes almost never lie. Even if they have more wrinkles than a 30yr old from years of tanning beds. IDK...there's just something about the eyes that give age away (just by looking at a picture), in person it's extremely easy bc of the little things that give them away. The things they talk about, how they speak, and even the clothes they wear.

oh yeah that Instagram Girl.... i have seen her before, so i guess she is doing a good job trying to become well know, i mean we all know her aswell ;)

Seriously? It happened to me when I was 11 and I'm almost 37. Every single day I see kids develop younger and younger (I have no doubt it's bc of GMO's). A couple of years ago a girl on my CP's MINI team started to look like she was developing. It wasn't my imagination either...I talked to her mom about it and she devastatingly knew as well.

Last year we had a nine year that seriously looked at least 13. She was almost as tall as me, size 9 shoe, needed a bra, had the "curvy" shape they get once puberty hits. We always made sure we had her birth certificate at comps because she looked too old for youth. It had to be hard for her.

But she wrote and edited the article about herself. It is very different to have someone else question you then choose your answers to put in the story
oh yeah, you're write *pun intended* ha I wasn't thinking correctly late at night.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Heh. My Texas friend just messaged me about that article. She's all, "I guess it IS a thing!" Anyway, it is what it is. It's nice to see some of the more infamous cheerleaders representing themselves and the sport in a positive light.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Honest question positive article are not don't this still feed into the whole cheerlebrity thing? Kids who may not know who she is would probably want follow her through social media, feed into with what i some people not all of them weird obsession with these kids. If I make sense.

I know guys in my high school who have no interest in cheerleading but put up pictures of cheerlebrities for "women crush Wednesday" simply because they see them on the popular page and see cheerleaders from my school mention them on twitter/instagram etc.

Back