All-Star The Worlds Celebration Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 4, 2010
Because I am ecstatic about the results, I decided that we need a place to celebrate any victories of this weekend, whether it's a favorite team winning, hitting clean, having fierce uniforms, whatever. Only rule is no negativity, excessive gloating or mentioning teams other than the one you're celebrating.

I will start:

I am so happy for F5, they always have been and will always be my favorite large senior, and they have really stepped it up and been amazing this whole season and really earned the win. I also want to say congrats to ACE Semi and T&S for finally getting their golden globes =)

I LOOOOVVVEEE F5
their routine and performance deserved 1st!

all I need now is cali small senior 5 to kick some butt and bring home thoseee raaaangsssss

I agree that F5 was well deserved of the gold! I am, and always will be, a Shooting Star supporter and fan, but this weekend F5 got the win! No matter what the placement, both teams brought it this weekend and I feel the results were right on! There was no anomisity between these two team, and they cheered each other on. That's what true sportsmanship is about! As far as I know, there have been no negative posts, tweets, FB updates, or what not, about who actually won! This goes to show that no matter what, these girls are realistic, down to earth, and humble about the final outcome. Wish that everyone in this division could understand this!! Now the next season will be upon us soon enough-may the best team prevail!!

I think I love shooting stars the most (I think it's their style idk) but ALL of these teams amaze me and make my heart pound. Bravo to ALL of them!

I applaud all of the competitors there this weekend. What an intense, dramatic, epic battle for greatness!

Forgot to say congratulations to everyone! Let the parties begin!

Stars do have a style that's all their own!! Hopefully we will get to see more of it in the upcoming season, with a little something extra. Stars for life!!!

Stars do have a style that's all their own!! Hopefully we will get to see more of it in the upcoming season, with a little something extra. Stars for life!!!

I agree! I do think that little extra could be a bit more sass and fierceness, SE could use more risks and this year F5 had all that (hence why the won !)
CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR:D

Back