All-Star Then And Now

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Freshman year at Nationals w/ sisters, I'm in the middle.

t9e6px.jpg

No sophmore year...badd year for cheer :(

JUNIOR YEAR:
with sisters, I'm on the right

16gcpzo.jpg

SENIOR YEAR:
Just me:
2m29qa9.jpg

9j10nt.jpg

With Sisters, I'm in the middle:)
o540e8.jpg
Triplets??

Yes and yes. My first year we were the team that got screwed out of our national title, if that's what you're thinking of!
Yes! i think we might have talked about this on here before, but i forgot about it til i saw your pic!
I'm with usa wildcats. we were the team consoling you & YOU DEFINITELY got ripped off there. We never went back to that comp. again because it was so horrible!

Yes! i think we might have talked about this on here before, but i forgot about it til i saw your pic!
I'm with usa wildcats. we were the team consoling you & YOU DEFINITELY got ripped off there. We never went back to that comp. again because it was so horrible!
Oh gosh. Yeah I think we've talked about this but you will never know how fondly I remember your team. It took a lot of class to be that nice and genuinely upset for us when in truth, Wildcats got to move up a spot because we got bumped down by that deduction. That will always be one of my favorite cheer memories.

These are of the very small part of my non-cheer life which basically includes school dances lol. I'll have to track down some cheer pictures later:)

351dcoo.jpg

Freshmen year

154zsau.jpg

Sophomore year

2im3n01.jpg

Junior year

280156q.jpg

Senior year

These are of the very small part of my non-cheer life which basically includes school dances lol. I'll have to track down some cheer pictures later:)

351dcoo.jpg

Freshmen year

154zsau.jpg

Sophomore year

2im3n01.jpg

Junior year

280156q.jpg

Senior year

Your very pretty and all your dresses are cute

Back