@Ashley I know most of who got uk bids but dont all that have accpeted

These are the ones I am pretty sure are going

Genesis IOC5 partial paid
Unity Black IOC5 partial paid
Unity Ruby IAG5 partial paid
JCP IAG5 at alarge
Zodiac Pink IAG 5 at large
Aviator Aces IOC5 (not sure of bid)
Rising stars Midnight IOC5 (not sure of bid)

These are the ones im not sure if they are ging
Surrey starlets amethyst IAG5 Partial Paid
Heroes Princesses IAG5
goldstar galaxy IAG5
oblivion allstars IOC5

@Ashley I know most of who got uk bids but dont all that have accpeted

These are the ones I am pretty sure are going

Genesis IOC5 partial paid
Unity Black IOC5 partial paid
Unity Ruby IAG5 partial paid
JCP IAG5 at alarge
Zodiac Pink IAG 5 at large
Aviator Aces IOC5 (not sure of bid)
Rising stars Midnight IOC5 (not sure of bid)

These are the ones im not sure if they are ging
Surrey starlets amethyst IAG5 Partial Paid
Heroes Princesses IAG5
goldstar galaxy IAG5
oblivion allstars IOC5
Midnight is an AL.
Aviators is AL if it's the one from BCA, I don't remember them upgrading...

Cheer Excess (France) has a bid but I couldn't tell you what kind or where from. I just know we get to see them again this year :)

I'm so helpful.

Cheer Excess (France) has a bid but I couldn't tell you what kind or where from. I just know we get to see them again this year :)

I'm so helpful.

They got their bid at French Nationals last June. The announcement wasn't too clear. The organizers almost forgot to announce that there were bids to Worlds. All they said were "championnat du monde" (ie world championship). I thought they meant ICU Worlds though, because two teams were selected : CXS Elite in cheer and ABCVE Dragons in jazz. Maybe it also implies participation in USASF Worlds (I have no clue how international bids work to be honest, and I can't find useful info about that) ? Or maybe they need to qualify through other comps. It's hard to tell, and the award ceremony was rushed to say the least, so they didn't give us (the audience) any details.

They got their bid at French Nationals last June. The announcement wasn't too clear. The organizers almost forgot to announce that there were bids to Worlds. All they said were "championnat du monde" (ie world championship). I thought they meant ICU Worlds though, because two teams were selected : CXS Elite in cheer and ABCVE Dragons in jazz. Maybe it also implies participation in USASF Worlds ? Or maybe they need to qualify through other comps. It's hard to tell, and the award ceremony was rushed to say the least, so they didn't give us (the audience) any details.

But it's an at large?

But it's an at large?

I wish I knew. I'm not involved with either gym, I was only there as a spectator, and as I said, the announcements weren't precise AT ALL. They announced the bids as an afterthought as people were starting to clear out...

Here's the info that I have so far :
The EP is FFFA (Fédération Française de Football Américain, Flag, & Cheer). They got the bid on May 17th (I was incorrect when I said June earlier, I just checked on the EP website). There's no mention that I can find about at large/paid bids. From the documentary that was made about the team a couple years ago, they had to do a lot of fundraising, they got some financing from the gym facility they practice at and still had quite a lot to pay individually, so at large would be my bet. But it might be partial paid too. Your guess is as good as mine.

Ok I'll list them as at large. It's not as important to distinguish for non-us teams.

How do I add a team to a gym? (Brandon is missing Sr Pink)

Right now the only way to do it is by adding them as a participant to a competition. I can add the team if you tell me their division.

Right now the only way to do it is by adding them as a participant to a competition. I can add the team if you tell me their division.
They're medium senior! Now I see a lot of gyms are missing teams but Brandon was just the first one I noticed :)

Ok I'll list them as at large. It's not as important to distinguish for non-us teams.

I've done a little more research, and it seems that FFFA (which gave Cheer Excess their bid) is linked to ICU. To go to USASF Worlds, they would most likely have to get a bid at a FASC (Fédération All Star Cheerleading) sanctionned event. I have no clue if they did or not, because sadly, the FASC website doesn't seem to be up to date :rolleyes:.

Hey guys!

The site is live for 2015. If your team is attending a bid comp, please add them as a participant! And if your team changed division this year and you need help modifying that information, let me know!

Welcome to The Road To Worlds
The Cheer Central Suns page has 2 teams listed wrong. Lady Suns are Small All Girl 5 and Ignite is Medium Coed 5. Rise is not a team this season.

I renamed Cheer force all stars to please delete. It has a team from cheer force arkansas and a team from Cheer Force in Cali. I added cheer force arkansas as a gym and added its small coed 5.

I renamed Cheer force all stars to please delete. It has a team from cheer force arkansas and a team from Cheer Force in Cali. I added cheer force arkansas as a gym and added its small coed 5.
So where is Cheer Force Cali then? Did they change their name to something other than Cheer Force?

Back