All-Star Theroadtoworlds.com Website

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I get the same message:

Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I get the same message:

Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I'm updating some files on the site - it might have to do with that. (Hopefully!)

Same here with the server error message when verifying my email to register for log in.

NIce job Ashley, easy to navigate, I love it!
...the next comp listed that is offering 2 full paid bids, has hardly anyone competing in a World's divisions. If some one was smart they would get themselves over to that comp and earn themselves FP Bid. Maybe I am reading it wrong?

...the next comp listed that is offering 2 full paid bids, has hardly anyone competing in a World's divisions. If some one was smart they would get themselves over to that comp and earn themselves FP Bid. Maybe I am reading it wrong?

Well the competition hasn't released their performance order yet. Those are just the teams that I saw on the board and twitter that are attending. Once the performance order is released, the rest of the teams can be added.

Well the competition hasn't released their performance order yet. Those are just the teams that I saw on the board and twitter that are attending. Once the performance order is released, the rest of the teams can be added.
Ahhh... that makes sense. Thanks!

Well, there are "only 11" teams listed as going. However, of those 11, over half were Worlds medalists last year - including 4 World Champions. None of those teams have a bid yet. Someone who signed up now would have to beat at least 1 medalist to even have a chance at an at large bid. You could conceivably outscore two reigning World Champions and still not get a paid bid.

One could easily argue that that is the hardest bid competition of the entire season.

So the RSS feed shows the competitions for two weeks out. Should it be longer?

Someone who signed up now would have to beat at least 1 medalist to even have a chance at an at large bid.

Technically not true now that I look at it again. There are 2+6 bids available and 6 medalists. However, the 5 teams there who were not medalists last year are all contenders (Midnight, Maverick, Texas, Champion, Swooshcats.) There will be some STRONG teams that walk away without bids at all.

One thing I would suggest changing--when you click on the competition, and it lists participants, I wouldn't number them. I'd just have it bulleted or listed in a way that doesn't denote an "order" or "placement"--Maybe it's just me, but I can see it creating some confusion.

I fixed this, by the way :)

Back