All-Star Theroadtoworlds.com Website

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there any way you can add the ability for users to delete a team from the list of participants if they were added and are no longer competing? Also, when you try to edit/add team names there is no button to click to submit changes..

P.S. LOVE THIS SITE.

That ability is there for some users, I'm hesitant to give it to everyone, it's something I will look into in the future. I'm worried about data integrity. In the meantime feel free to PM, email, or tweet me :)

Could you take a screenshot of your other issue? I'm not sure where exactly you're talking about.

And thank you so much! Glad you like it.

is Cheer Extreme not attending cheersport nationals this year????
yes. someone mentioned it before at cheersport's thread (competitions) that they won't attend cheersport this year. hmm, i would love to see them compete against F5, WCSS, and Peach though.

yes. someone mentioned it before at cheersport's thread (competitions) that they won't attend cheersport this year. hmm, i would love to see them compete against F5, WCSS, and Peach though.

You'll get to see that.....at NCA!

Yes. And @ashley and I are adding a lot more functionality to it. We are just in the planning stages of how to make it bigger.

Yep, I'm rebuilding it from the ground up to fix some problems we had last year. That's the plan anyway, unless real life gets in the way this summer.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back