All-Star "thigh And Body Rubbing"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Like did they actually make her pretend she's checking out her nails?
Not sure but her bases just look THRILLED.
(Also this is the definition of the title of this thread all in one picture)
b8f8f2391ab8ac846647570bb84f41c7.jpg

I appreciate a cute and unique show and go but if you're competing with your own teammates around you for attention and focal point, that's a problem.

I'm so over it and not because I think it's sexual or inappropriate( sometimes it can be) but it's distracting, it's not aesthetically pleasing as part of the stunt and it just doesn't look clean. Make it stop

Last edited:
Most incredible team I have ever seen when it comes to cleanliness, attitude, and skill.....

I know everyone fell in love with them during Summit and they are definitely great but do we really believe they're level 3 athletes? Maybe I'm just cynical but I don't believe they are. Oh man, what have I become? I'm a year 4 cynical cheer mom!

:defeated:

I know everyone fell in love with them during Summit and they are definitely great but do we really believe they're level 3 athletes? Maybe I'm just cynical but I don't believe they are. Oh man, what have I become? I'm a year 4 cynical cheer mom!

I'd fall down dead if none of them had a layout or full.

That being said, that routine was incredible. And Bambis is the cutest name for a team ever.

Lol, I have no idea if they are all "true" level 3 athletes BUT, I think this team has done a great job of embodying All Star's best qualities. No one looks like they're in need of feminine itch products, none of the goods are hanging out, the hair doesn't defy gravity...... they look like athletes. They have skill, creativity, topped off with great attitude, they are the whole package IMO, the sparkle of all spankies.

Back