All-Star Things That You Wish Other People Could Take Off Of For You At Comps?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Just curious: If you could show up at a competition and have things done for you what would you want. For example: Hair , makeup , bows, Spray Tan and stuff.

When it comes to parents I know that all of the above things can cause stress for you and your cheerleader. Would anyone like the idea of having a company that has stations that takes care of it?

as good as hair and makeup sounds the line would be ridic and coaches get picky with those if not done accordingly

I wish I could send some of my girls for professional hair and make up. Some of them with even simple hair and make up look awful. Like they have no clue how to create a polished look.

BowsnBling said:
It would not be a walk in situation, it would be more so by appt. =)

It would have to be. If you could book appointments online before events you could have a huge vendor station. I think it'd be pretty successful with the right pricing and if the service was quality.

cupieqt said:
It would have to be. If you could book appointments online before events you could have a huge vendor station. I think it'd be pretty successful with the right pricing and if the service was quality.

I would do it for my daughter. We usually don't fight and she never looks bad but I'm the head coach of 4 teams including hers. It'd be nice to send her to the "spa", which she would love, instead of rushing to be ready on time. I'd be paying for the convenience, the fun experience and a chance for her to get her "fierce on" instead of just hurrying to be done.

Professional spray tan booths at competitions? yes please
wouldnt it get streaky with sweat? We try to plan a spray tan for the time when there will be the least amount of sweat or water involved for the following 24 hours

wouldnt it get streaky with sweat? We try to plan a spray tan for the time when there will be the least amount of sweat or water involved for the following 24 hours
I would think the spray tanning option would only be available the day prior to a competition =).

As a mom and a hairstylist I can see the advantages....I could make extra$$$ to pay for cheer but I'd need a good location to do it in so I could multitask and watch lol

Spray tanning at comps like pageants...yes please! I would probably pay someone to do cp's hair for NCA, that way she can have a proper bump and perfect curls!

I hate rolling my daughters hair!!! I would totally pay someone to do her hair!!!

Lately, those of us staying in the same hotel, have been ending up having a rolling hair party, as many moms and CPs that feel like joining. Kids don't complain as much and chatting with other adults helps. Her and I alone, straight drama. Owwwwww, owwwww, owwww. Plus, I tried five different types of curlers last comp at Cheersport.

Back