All-Star Things To Do In Dallas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All these recommendations for fine dining and all my CP wants to go to again is Shake Shack.
If you are in the Houston area, there is a Shake Shack at the Galleria. Get a quick fix before NCA then enjoy fine dining in Dallas :D

If you are in the Houston area, there is a Shake Shack at the Galleria. Get a quick fix before NCA then enjoy fine dining in Dallas :D
I'm more likely to be in Dallas again before I drive to the Galleria. I made the mistake of telling her there's a Shake Shack at Minute Maid and now she wants to go watch the Astros...

The year we went it snowed and it was a disaster! I almost offered to drive the cab I was in since the cab driver clearly had no idea how to drive in the "light dusting" that pretty much shut down Dallas. When we went, our team was the only team from our gym that went. We hired a tour company and had a tour of Dallas which was mostly all about JFK. We saw every site that played a role in his assassination including Lee Harvey Oswald's house which has been left exactly as it was in 1963. We were able to go in and the girls all sat on his bed. It was a little creepy, but they all really enjoyed the tour.

Back