All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anyone have CA's royal swagg music? i cant even seem to find videos from any comps even though ppl say theyre up :/

I like my version waaaayyy better

lol..you remind me of my brother. He did the same thing, but to the Lion King song in the middle of an amusement park here in North Carolina (as in, on an actual stage with a microphone). Don't ask me how he managed to get up there.

Is it a bad thing that I have cut together their showcase and their new music mix into a video to see what it would look like? I know they have changed the routine and added all kinds of awesomeness :) I'm just so excited and the music IMHO is phenomenal, I can't stop listening to it ;)

Love,love,love the mix no matter who sang it! Can someone please tell me the story about CEA that some have talked about? It does sound from the mix there is a lot of stuff that went on and this mix is so inspirational. I just love it!

Love,love,love the mix no matter who sang it! Can someone please tell me the story about CEA that some have talked about? It does sound from the mix there is a lot of stuff that went on and this mix is so inspirational. I just love it!

just watch their worlds videos from 2007 and on.

Back