All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now as much as we all LOVE to believe that Celine did this for a women who is love with her and cheerleading... come back to reality, great job to JR for either finding a "sound a like" or finding a program to do it!!! Now I will pay to watch the majors!!

Now as much as we all LOVE to believe that Celine did this for a women who is love with her and cheerleading... come back to reality, great job to JR for either finding a "sound a like" or finding a program to do it!!! Now I will pay to watch the majors!!

It wouldn't be the first time he has put a song in a mix and changed the words to it but it still sounded like the original artist saying it. I want to believe he was awesome enough to do this, but I am iffy on it. How did he have time to set all this up when he still owed other people mixes just last month.

In all though it is a GREAT mix and will def be on repeat for a while.

Actually- Now that I think about it, there often casting notices for people who sound vocally similar to others. Think of how long certain animated voices have been in existence, they're not all done by the same people! Like Tony the Tiger, Kermit, etc.

i LOVE the fact that the pyramid music is NCA awards music that some of the best have won to. right away i pictured them at NCA! cannot wait for February!!!

Actually- Now that I think about it, there often casting notices for people who sound vocally similar to others. Think of how long certain animated voices have been in existence, they're not all done by the same people! Like Tony the Tiger, Kermit, etc.
True, but who the hell sings as good as Celine..good enough to sound exactly like her that is?

If it is indeed Celine I will be in shock that she would sing for cheerleading music lol can anyone confirm that this is 100% truly celine dion? maybe StarshipTrooper

Why would you be in shock? Didn't Ke$ha do it for Patrick? The idea that Celine actually did this wouldn't surprised me because Courtney is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fan and she could have done it as a wish granted. Even if it's not actually Celine and it's just Celine inspired no one can say it doesn't sound like her. The music is full of emotion that has always been a part of Celine's music and CEA's style. I really enjoyed listening to it.

Back