All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Purchasing cheer live elite membership as we speak just so that I can watch the senior elite majors routine over and over :) the only alternative would be to get a flight from the uk to watch live..although sadly, this is not an option!

I feel like most people who don't like it maybe haven't been following sr elite's journey for all these years? The message in the mix is there!!! I'm not saying that this is true for everyone though, just my opinion!

Not to bring WCSS into this, but this mix is very simliar to SS's mix this year in that if you haven't followed and been inspired by the team for the whatever years it's meaningless.

Not to bring WCSS into this, but this mix is very simliar to SS's mix this year in that if you haven't followed and been inspired by the team for the whatever years it's meaningless.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. The meaning is the lyrics of the songs, and the voice overs. Anyone who has the ability to listened and be engaged by music can get a feeling from it. If not knowing the past makes it meaningless, then wouldn't it haven't meaningless the first time you heard the songs because there was no past at that point either?

So am I the only one playing it along to the muted version of their routine :oops: I know they've changed it, a lot by all accounts, but I wanted to get the feel and...OMG it is better that I could have imagined. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are still some parts of the routine that fit perfectly to the music and you cant just tell how amazing it is going to be from that. I will be glued to my computer on Saturday, praying and praying for CEA-SE to win and come to my beautiful home town in the summer :)

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. The meaning is the lyrics of the songs, and the voice overs. Anyone who has the ability to listened and be engaged by music can get a feeling from it. If not knowing the past makes it meaningless, then wouldn't it haven't meaningless the first time you heard the songs because there was no past at that point either?
Okay I didn't mean completely meaningless, but obviously it wouldn't mean as much if you didn't know the past of the team. For example, being entertained by Celine Dion singing X Evolution is great but not quite as great as being entertained and knowing the team's past with Celine :)

i literally got chills and cried during the beginning throw back to 08. that portion of the mix is insanely chilling, and the entire thing is amazing! so proud of se for everything they have done so far this year. i don't know how the year will turn out, but it seems to me like they want it more than they did in 2010!

I've been getting that vibe from them as well. Honestly, between this mix and their constant hard work to completely PERFECT this routine, I hope they get it. Whatever 'it' is to them, whether it be a Majors win, World Champions, whatever. I sincerely hope this is Senior Elite's year.

Side note: Between WCSS obviously not wanting 2nd again, F5 defending their title, and SE's journey to perfection...I'll be Captain Obvious and say this division will be INSANE once nationals season gets on a roll.

If you're saying Stars music doesn't have as much meaning as SE's, you must be crazy, child.

Back