All-Star This Year's Holiday Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol absolutely! They got divorced the first time when I was two because they through they were too young...they were 27 and 29 at the time. And then got remarried when I was 8, my mom found out my dad was having an affair so they divorced again when I was 10 lolol. It's kind of a disaster.

Oh, wow. I'm sorry to hear that and sorry for being nosy. But thank you for being so candid.

Ok maybe I'm just ignorant lol but @BuegeSmalls I didn't realize before reading this that y'all were identical! I just assumed that like the set of (boy) triplets I grew up with y'all just looked very similar. Then again, I've ever seen you in person.. So maybe if I had I would have noticed. Lol. That's pretty cool- and isn't that very unusual? Even more so than being a triplet in the first place?

Learn something new every day!

Ok maybe I'm just ignorant lol but @BuegeSmalls I didn't realize before reading this that y'all were identical! I just assumed that like the set of (boy) triplets I grew up with y'all just looked very similar. Then again, I've ever seen you in person.. So maybe if I had I would have noticed. Lol. That's pretty cool- and isn't that very unusual? Even more so than being a triplet in the first place?

Learn something new every day!
Lol I you met us in person you'd definitely notice hah. Yeah it's pretty unusual.

My sister and I are 17 months apart. Who knows if we were surprises.... Then they had my brother and decided they wanted one more to make it 4 so it would be an even number..... Then they had twins. We're all 2 grades apart... Everyone is almost exactly two years except my sister and I who are a year and a half.

My cousins are the called "Adams Family" as a joke. They have a daughter in elementary school, another daughter in middle school, a son in high school, and another daughter in college. To relate to cheer, the oldest daughter looks like Maddie G.

There was a 20 year age difference between my mother-in-law's oldest sister and youngest sister (my mother-in-law was the third of four, all girls). They always said it was because her parents had the first two while they still lived in England, and then when they moved to Ireland where my mother-in-law and her younger sister were born, birth control was illegal. My husband's oldest aunt was supposedly so embarassed that her parents were having another child so late in the game that she moved back to England to get away from the family.

Can anyone help me out with some suggestions for a 12-13 year old girl in the $25 ish range? My mom is looking for one more gift to even things out between my cousin and her sister. We got her a VS Pink backpack and some nail polish, but if anyone can suggest something popular with that age or even just a store to look at, I'd really appreciate it. I feel so old being out of touch with what's cool for middle schoolers

Can anyone help me out with some suggestions for a 12-13 year old girl in the $25 ish range? My mom is looking for one more gift to even things out between my cousin and her sister. We got her a VS Pink backpack and some nail polish, but if anyone can suggest something popular with that age or even just a store to look at, I'd really appreciate it. I feel so old being out of touch with what's cool for middle schoolers

Forever 21 or HM gift card

One Direction perfume with the rollerball. Just bought it at Ulta for $20.

Hey, this is less than $20.....
tumblr_mxzehmZQgK1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg

I just got a couple of 14 year olds two books: "Wreck this Journal" and "Finish this Book." My 13 year old has been asking for them and they look pretty interesting.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I love buying presents for my little brother and sisters! I don't have a lot to spend this year (thanks uni/college) but I managed to get them all things they'll love! My 7yo brother is super into Pokemon now so I got him a few little figurines he can actually fit into pokeballs and play with. My 11yo sister wanted a boxset of 8 Michael Morpurgo books so I bought her that and some Hama beads (you make little patterns with them and iron them to bond) and my 15yo sister is so difficult to buy for! That age is so awkward I swear. I got her the Laini Taylor books, I know she'll love them, but I can't find anything else :(

Back