All-Star This Year's Holiday Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To get the "check engine light" to finally go off on my car. Thankfully my parents were gracious enough to fix it for me. That's all I wanted.
My mom's taking my car in today and getting me new tires after my spin out last weekend in all of the snow, I have absolutely no traction right now and need new tires before it gets too deep into winter. Merry Christmas to me!

Tardy to the party (as always lol) my 2 brothers and I weren't planned. My mom was on the pill all 3 times she got pregnant, or 4 i should say because she had a miscarriage after my second brother was born. I'm the baby of the family though. I'm 20, have a 24 and 22 year old brothers. My birthday was unplanned though.

I was born at 24 weeks, weighed 1lb and 14oz. Stayed in NICU for 4 months. The doctors said I had over a 80% chance of having Down syndrome and learning disabilities. Had grade 4 brain hemorrhages and bleeding. But came home Christmas Eve perfectly fine :) with a boat load of hospital expenses. I'm forever grateful for my parents and the doctors and staff at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas.

Tardy to the party (as always lol) my 2 brothers and I weren't planned. My mom was on the pill all 3 times she got pregnant, or 4 i should say because she had a miscarriage after my second brother was born. I'm the baby of the family though. I'm 20, have a 24 and 22 year old brothers. My birthday was unplanned though.

I was born at 24 weeks, weighed 1lb and 14oz. Stayed in NICU for 4 months. The doctors said I had over a 80% chance of having Down syndrome and learning disabilities. Had grade 4 brain hemorrhages and bleeding. But came home Christmas Eve perfectly fine :) with a boat load of hospital expenses. I'm forever grateful for my parents and the doctors and staff at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas.

My mom was on the pill when she got pregnant with my older sister. My older sister was getting the depo shot when she got pregnant with my niece. She didn't find out she was pregnant until 5/6 months. She knew she was pregnant a total of 2 months before she went into labor. She was technically in labor nearly an entire week (Saturday-Thursday), so they'd been giving the baby steroids. My niece weighed 4lbs 2 oz, and was in the NICU 27 days. My sister also gained 4 lbs while pregnant. It was an odd situation, but my niece turned out healthy.

2gv9esx.jpg

Just really random, but these cake mix cookies only set me back about $3 a person, so they're relatively cheap and make good presents for teachers, coaches, etc. Just a box of cake mix and a bag of mixins of your choice and you have cookies!

Haha so how many dolls did you end up with?! I just had one. I'm pretty sure my Felicity doll is still sitting in my closet at home with a broken arm...sorry girl.
lol. I had lots of the dolls, don't even remember most of their names, but my Josefina doll lost her leg. Too many stretch fulls I guess! Always wanted to send her to the doll hospital in the catalog but my mom didn't think it was worth it! Just cleaned out my childhood room and packed all 11 dolls in a bin and poor Josefina's leg is laying on top of her body!

lol. I had lots of the dolls, don't even remember most of their names, but my Josefina doll lost her leg. Too many stretch fulls I guess! Always wanted to send her to the doll hospital in the catalog but my mom didn't think it was worth it! Just cleaned out my childhood room and packed all 11 dolls in a bin and poor Josefina's leg is laying on top of her body!
My sister sent her Josefina to the doll Hospital when her arm fell off. It came back looking brand new and had a little hospital gown, bracelet and get well soon balloon :)

My sister sent her Josefina to the doll Hospital when her arm fell off. It came back looking brand new and had a little hospital gown, bracelet and get well soon balloon :)
My cp's Josefina is now sitting along with several other American Girls in my sister's basement, waiting for my almost 5 year old niece to get a little older and show some interest in them. I did call her after we started talking about AG to make sure that my brother-in-law did not decide to sell them on eBay!

About the Wreck this Journal, my bestfriend and I exchanged them for Christmas when we were 16 and now almost 18, and we still use/love them! They're so much fun away from a screen. Wish I could post pics from my ipad so I could share mine with y'all :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My little brother (7) wrote a letter to Santa detailing just how naughty my sister (11) has been this year, after she'd been annoying him. He added on the end "PS - Please may I have some Pokemon cards. I've been about 65% good this year."
That's so funny!! Kids do the funniest things. When my kids were younger, we used to have them write out wish lists for Xmas and my son, who was about 2 or 3 years old at the time, sat down with the xmas Toys 'R Us catalog and wrote down all the things he wanted for Xmas. Well he couldn't read yet, but he was able to copy down the names of the items that he wanted so he wrote down those things he wanted from the catalog on his Xmas list. My husband and I both looked at his list and we were alittle puzzled by one item on his list so we checked the catalog for what he wrote down. Sure enough, we found the item that he wanted and right above that item, it said 'new lower price', so he wrote THAT down on his list. We laughed so hard about the 'item' he listed and I saved his list for the memory, but his brother and sister remind him every Xmas about his 'wish list'. I think that item should have been on OUR list: 'new lower price'... Who wouldn't want lower prices for Xmas??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

They have had a gymnast American girl doll. They really need to make a USA cheerleader American girl doll. I know my girls and their friends would be beyond excited!!!! And @Kris10boo , I totally get it. As a single Mom we do everything possible to take care of and provide for our kids!

Incredibly tardy to the party but my not-so-little little brother and I are 18 months apart.. I'm 19 and he's 17.. The not-so-little part? He's 6'2" and still growing taller by the day. Me? I'm nearly 5'1" and stopped growing :p
As for getting siblings presents, I say things that are funny are awesome. I got my brother a coffee mug that says "I <3 Farting" on it because he likes to do that to annoy me all the time :p

Back