All-Star Thoughts And Prayers For Coach Mike

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure why this popped up on the thread list - but no one has posted since June. How is Mike doing?

Mike Blaylock

January 11

From Mikes facebook page on January 11,2013...
"Just left MCV cancer hospital and am so blessed beyond measure to report that my scans are remaining clear and show NO SIGNS OF CANCER!!! Tears fill my eyes as I write this post. So many people are to thank for such relentless support and love. To my Lord and Saviour thank you for being the Healer and Father that you are..."

Thoughts and Prayers go out to "Coach Mike" and his family!!! Just saw him and his teams last weekend in NC...... Cheers from NC-the Queen City!!:fro:

Mike Blaylock

January 11

From Mikes facebook page on January 11,2013...
"Just left MCV cancer hospital and am so blessed beyond measure to report that my scans are remaining clear and show NO SIGNS OF CANCER!!! Tears fill my eyes as I write this post. So many people are to thank for such relentless support and love. To my Lord and Saviour thank you for being the Healer and Father that you are..."
OMG! Thank you for posting this!! :)

Thanks all! If Mike can do it, so can I. He's an amazing man. He writes to me all the time. I could never thank him enough!

Ellen, you've got this. I've watched your journey, and I can honestly say you've been incredible at looking for the positive in every situation you've been hit with. Give yourself credit, Momma - you're pretty freakin amazing too :kiss:

True story: All the parents on Babydonna's team were making their way to priority seating last week at Spirit of Hope when Super Seniors were going on because our team was going on right afterward. I saw Coach Mike down by the mat and told all the parents to watch him. Remember...Babydonna is on youth 3, so most of the parents had no idea who Coach Mike is. They loved watching him and have been watching him on YouTube since then. I told them about his fight with cancer...now he has a new cheering section! So glad to hear he is doing well! He looked great here in Charlotte!

Back