All-Star Thoughts On American Championships Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How did yall get so many medals?

our gym won the sportsmanship award
and then we all double team on lg sr 3 and sm sr 4 who both won !
and the girl 2nd in from the left is on a 3rd team that won also.​

Reactions: ian
our gym won the sportsmanship award​
and then we all double team on lg sr 3 and sm sr 4 who both won !​
and the girl 2nd in from the left is on a 3rd team that won also.​

Awesome!! Great job!

It was pretty embarrassing to get the "Superior" plaque..But hey. You gotta make the best of it right?
217574_1881673968847_1451254125_2085115_7752035_n.jpg

I know first and second say GOLD Champions and Silver Champion. Not sure what 3rd says, but what would 4th, 5th, ect. get?

Was this at showcase?!? Were you in the senior small level 4 division?
Nope! Fierce All Stars Cheetahz Large Senior Coed 3. (I am not in this picture, I was with my really good friends from American) Congrats to the team that won, Cali Code 3, but we thought we were going to place higher, so when we got superior, we just tried to act like we won worlds! :) It was the last competition, and honestly it made the team so much closer. A dad of the 2 girls (they were sisters) passed away that week so we scrambled around the very last practice to replace a base AND flyer. We pulled together (with mistakes both days) but even with the superior award, I was SO proud of my team!! All of us worked together to make the routine work and our coach couldn't be more proud of us after we got off the floor for the last time that weekend due to the circumstances. Go Cheetahz :)

Good competition, but kinda going down the tubes. We go to the one in Baltimore every year. It started off as a huge competition but this past one, there was only one other team in our Large Senior Coed 3 division. The jackets we won last year we terrible. The ones we won this year were nice but they werent exactly jackets but more or less a flimsy sweatshirt.

I've taken my daughter to the one in Orlando and the one in Myrtle Beach. Neither one of them had many really competitive gyms. This is when my daughter was at a much smaller gym and we walked away with everything. All the kids hated the jackets, I didn't think they were awfu but not super impressive. I will say I thought it was a bit distasteful that they allowed beer in the arena and there were parents walking around everywhere with alcohol. That was a little odd.

We went to the one in Anaheim and it was HUGE! There was a gym there from New Zealand, very nice kids, and every level seemed to have competition. As a matter of fact that was our 4th year there and it has grown bigger every year. So glad they decided to get rid of the trashbag jackets. The jackets are much more wearable here in So Cal.

i don't like they have the same jackets for boys and girls. My team I'm on won at both comps we went to and i'm never going to wear those jackets.

I've taken my daughter to the one in Orlando and the one in Myrtle Beach. Neither one of them had many really competitive gyms. This is when my daughter was at a much smaller gym and we walked away with everything. All the kids hated the jackets, I didn't think they were awfu but not super impressive. I will say I thought it was a bit distasteful that they allowed beer in the arena and there were parents walking around everywhere with alcohol. That was a little odd.

Ok....I totally hear what you are saying about the alcohol sold at the competition....but...do you really think parents are not drinking at the other comps? I am thinking I might prefer legally purchased alchohol to mysterious "water bottles" parents are carrying around. It's like wow, I didn't know that Deer Park actually smells like Patron...or that Aqua Fina should actually be called Vodka Fina...or Hey!!!! the cheer gods turned your water into white wine so halleleujah (sp?) if your kid wins today its a win/win....

well that convention center is right next to Disneyland, and i think disneyland is one of the only places that sells alcohol -___-

Back