All-Star Throwback! Show Your Old Cheer Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yikes. Why?

Not 100% sure other than it was successful? We were at Kentucky Elite then and with all the success in the area of UK, Henry Clay, Morehead, Greenup County, etc, there was a lot of pressure to always do better.

There were also a number of other all star gyms around then that were incredible but don't exist anymore: Pep Club, Champion Cheer, etc.

@ACEDAD did your daughter do high school with allstar? Maybe that's a dumb question- I am only a few years old around here and Droplet still has a long way to go even to get to middle school...

But Ive always wondered.. In These power house high school cheer states... Do those kids do allstar and vice versa? In IN you can do both, but some of the best schools don't allow internally... And then in IL the states rule against.

I'm always just so curious where all this amazing talent comes from.

@ACEDAD did your daughter do high school with allstar? Maybe that's a dumb question- I am only a few years old around here and Droplet still has a long way to go even to get to middle school...

But Ive always wondered.. In These power house high school cheer states... Do those kids do allstar and vice versa? In IN you can do both, but some of the best schools don't allow internally... And then in IL the states rule against.

I'm always just so curious where all this amazing talent comes from.

Many friends of hers did, but she never really wanted to. She always said "daddy, I can't stand the thought of smiling for two hours straight."

:)

My cp circa 2007. I loved this uniform so much...the eye and lip glitter not so much :rolleyes:

dzxlvl.jpg
What team is this ? I think I recognize the logo/initials but could be getting it mixed up.
New England Area ?

Back