All-Star Throwback! Show Your Old Cheer Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha ok...funny that both of these gyms had the same color scheme and "Heat" as part of their name. Hagerstown just recently changed their colors this season though if I'm not mistaken.

@ACEDAD did your daughter do high school with allstar? Maybe that's a dumb question- I am only a few years old around here and Droplet still has a long way to go even to get to middle school...

But Ive always wondered.. In These power house high school cheer states... Do those kids do allstar and vice versa? In IN you can do both, but some of the best schools don't allow internally... And then in IL the states rule against.

I'm always just so curious where all this amazing talent comes from.
@DropAndRun...it's amazing when you what I call "look outside the box" and truly see the differences between all star and HS cheer. I'm in Michigan and I am almost certain that we have the same "cheer rules" as you.
I totally had a different perception of HS cheerleaders until my oldest cp decided that she wanted to leave all star. My first thought was OMG how is she going to progress!!??
My cp has gained so much from HS cheer! @ACEDAD....your daughter and videos are amazing! Although Michigan is not known for really fielding great collegiate teams that I know of, my cp that is a senior has plans to try out for an instate college team. Great job for showing that it is just not all about all star cheer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@cmghas3 if you're talking about high school, I'm confused about videos, etc. My daughter never did HS

@cmghas3 if you're talking about high school, I'm confused about videos, etc. My daughter never did HS
I wrote that wrong or have it confused??? Isn't there a video of "trying out for college cheer?"

I wrote that wrong or have it confused??? Isn't there a video of "trying out for college cheer?"

Maybe someone else will recognize that. But it's not my cp.

:)

Here's my old uniforms!

2le1fdt.jpg

29olatk.jpg

These were my leasttttt favorite. I was really young in this lol
1zybtr9.jpg

Back